cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

ulta.JPG

Welcome!   This thread is all about the SiJCP experience!  These stores are different than the stand-alone Sephora stores and like everything else, there are pros & cons.

Some of the pros:

• SiJCP has exclusive Sephora Favorites Sets (which aren’t sold online😞 Post a pic of any you may find out there in the wild
  • GWP promos: sent out via email, snail mail or postcard offers in the store. There is usually no minimum purchase requirement but you will need the barcode.  Be a pal? Post any offers you come across here Cat Very Happy
  • Their own “Rewards”: the 100-pt’ers are usually different then stand-alone stores

Some of the cons (IMO😞

• Their own “Rewards”: which are hardly ever stocked
  • The great mystery of the “SiJCP Email Distribution List” is still….you guessed it – a mystery! No one, not even store employees, know how to get on this email distribution list.  The investigation is still ongoing 
  • Communication isn’t consistent Cat Frustrated and each store seems to operate differently.

BTW, if you had a good experience at the store, please complete the survey – this means a lot to the hard working SA’s.

Thanks everyone for your help Heart 

Image result for sephora gif

Tags:

Re: SiJCP (Sephora Inside JCPenney) - share your pics, promos & pretties ❤️

Before I even read what you wrote I was thinking ummm so where's E?!?! lol You're too funny, @ZombieMetroAnt! That Tarte one looks super pretty. 

Oooh I love seeing purplish pink lip color!!! They are my favorite lip color!! 

@ZombieMetroAnt you are just too funny all the time!  I love it.  I was looking and was trying to figure out z... until I saw the o.  Too cute!  🤣

Very tempting! I really want the ABH! I mayyyy have to pass since I'm allergic to the tarte and idk how much use I'll get out of the kvd

That's a nice one! Enjoy =D

Thanks @jesscheems!  I'm going to watch one of your YT videos to get inspired & try something new Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt I have to film some new ones! Cool hopefully my vids help ❤️ If you don't have the pastel goth, try that! lol 😄

Anonymous Insider

GREAT FIND @ZombieMetroAnt those shades are perfect for summer!! (p.s. I got my Hoola stick today 😛 )

So I called my local SiJCP & the SA had no idea what I was talking about. She put me on hold for a long time while she tried to "track down" what I meant & she said that the SiJCP First Access Day is tomorrow? But other SiJCPs are participating.

Should I try going anyway or try tomorrow? I'm just worried that if I go tomorrow, there might be a different SA who will say, "Oh it was yesterday!"

My SiJCP wasn't very well-informed either - they were ready for Rouge First Access today, but they gave me a hard time about the discount because they wanted a bar code to scan but the email this year didn't include a bar code - it just said to present the email itself, which I did. The manager was able to sort it out eventually, and she let me stack my Play pass and the skincare promo (retail on the Kate Somerville eye cream is $17, BTW!) along with the event bag, but I was in there about three times as long as I intended to be.

I'm sure if I'd had the card that they mailed out, it would have been NBD, but I just moved so I never got it. As long as you have yours, it's probably worth going - it's got the dates right on it!

@ZombieMetroAnt @rglo820 Thank you for the advice! It's only about a 15 minute drive, but I'd hate to be disappointed, ya know? rglo820, I'm sorry they gave you such a hard time!

The manager was a bit short with me, but she did explain that they aren't participating because they haven't received the tote bags. And she rushed me off the phone before I could ask anything else.

Oh no!  Maybe call back later and ask to speak to a manager @ohheyitscindyk

Spoiler
If it's not too far, I'd go in today & show them the email/mailer.  Just to give you an example, earlier today I over heard an SA's response to a customer that was asking about the tote: "oh, you guys get a tote?"   Luckily the manager was there and she grabbed it for us. 

20170418_154311.jpgWent to my local store today and got the bag, hoola contour stick, boscia spray, and origins duo! Thanks to everyone for these and especially @ZombieMetroAnt !

O-O How did I miss the Boscia spray?  Was there a coupon  for that ? 

Wow! Makes me want to stop by JCP... but I can't arrange time to go there -.-"

@ajf1 were the origins duo and boscia spray promo codes?

@dido2007 they gave me the origins duo with the attached code from the previous SiJCP thread and the boscia they gave me as a replacement for the KVD that they had run out of. I was lucky; this was the first time I had a SA willing to give me other items in place of things they were out of!Screenshot_2017-04-18-01-26-23-1.png

Can you share the bar code ? 

I haven't seen the boscia code but I did get it in a bag when I applied for a jcp cc. 

@ajf1 thanks for letting me know. I hope I get a good SA too but its really rare. 

That boscia spray is amazing 

testing