Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

How much did you get that type writer?!

So vintage, LOVES 

I took that pic in the store. Stuff on top wasn't included in the low, low price. LOL. 

Woohoo! Finally finished. Along the way I picked up this stool…
It opens up and has storage, so it was a must.

And after some painting, stapling, and sewing...

Now I just need to cram everything in there. LOL.

That is utterly fabulous! You are so handy. I have spent the past week of my precious vacation time stripping paint from the woodwork in my dining room. The results will not be nearly as awesome as yours!

You're too kind. How'd your project turn out? Woodwork is hard.

What Jozkid said.  I love that you repurposed seemingly horrible furniture and made it stunning! 

Thanks! It could have gone either way. I've had more than a few projects that didn't turn out matching the way they looked in my head when I started.

Hey.. Thanks so much!!!! I have alot more on my instagram.. Same user name.. I can't seem to help myself when it comes to beauty products lol😍

Had to make my own. I just bought a simple computer desk then added the lit mirror and lamp. On the wall, I bought cork squares so I can cut things out of magazines and pin them up. It's my inspiration wall so any clothes, shoes, or products I'm interested in I pin up. I love having my iPod dock there so I can listen to music while putting on make up. My lap top is stored in the drawer so I can work too.

Awwww, I used to have a cork board that was covered in hot men from magazines.... Sigh.  

What's that pink and purple tub?  

Yeah, I would put hot guys up too but I don't think "the man" would appreciate it like I do. The pink and purple tub is Viactiv Calcium chews. I don't drink a lot of milk or eat cheese so I have to add calcium. Just behind that is the Murad Clarifying Supplements too.

For my vanity I got a desk from ikea that has side shelves. & I use an original beauty box to store most of my makeup. But I'm considering buying Alex drawers. 

I really like the lighting!  

Looks like we have the same taste in perfume! I have a lot of the same ones you do! Btw I love my Alex drawers! They're perfect for makeup storage!

My favorite part of the picture is finally seeing the infamous RobP (even more so since I now see you have at least 2 usernames dedicated to him).  Second favorite has to be the Mermaid.  I am assuming she's a perfume?

LOL I was just thinking the same thing - Hey look! It's Rob P!

AHHH!!!! YES!! I've been looking for that storage box for SO long! Thank you!! (I wish I could heart this a million times)

I would love to have more drawers, but then I won´t see what I have got and would not use! but I know would look more organized with drawers.

Wow.. i love it..!!!! I would kill to have all that space😍

Wow, you could have makeover parties with all that space!  

Love your setup, so much space and those chairs!!

Always being updated!! I have an IG account that's is all about makeup!! @LoveAlwaysMakeup 

Organization after my OCD heart.  Are the items in the red bin above the Divergent box loose or do they have dividers too?  I ask because I used to organize my stuff like that until one thing fell over, and then I was inadvertently playing dominoes.  

Ummmm, I'm in LOVE. I've always hated the thought of drawers because I wouldn't be able to easily see everything in my collection, and I never thought of setting everything up the way you did, with shelves....totally using this as inspiration whenever I get my own apartment and have the space for it all Smiley Happy

(also, just followed you on IG)

Whao how well organized and neat.

704 Replies