Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

It's the Urban Decay curler! I think it's called the Revolution Curler or something. It didn't work all that great for me, so I use the Shu Uemura mini S-curler now and it works much better for me! 

That tray idea would've saved me so much pain a few years ago but I wasn't so clever about thatSmiley Wink 

Carrying all my stuff back and forth was a pain, so it didn't last long lol Smiley Very Happy It's from Ikea, like almost all of my stuff lol

I really want the Alex drawers, but I feel like I would have a hard time organizing because I want everything to fit perfectly. Smiley Sad

Haha yes! I despise opening my eyeshadow drawer because it just looks so unorganized 

Highlighted

I just bought this desk at Restore ($15!!!!) and am looking forward to spiffing it up and making it my new make-up table. I'm torn between a mix of matte and mirror finish silvers and deep brown with two accent drawers in orange (the top 2). Regardless, the interiors of the drawers will be hot pink. Weather permitting, I'm going to do it next weekend. So excited! 

What an awesome find!!! Love it😍

Post some pictures once you've painted it all up! I love customizing my stuff too!

I definitely will!

I do too! I've painted almost every piece of furniture in our home. I love transforming something. My boyfriend jokes that I'll spray paint anything that will stand still! Smiley Wink

11 Replies