Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I like the feathered masks, so pretty, and fun!!

I love those masks!! They work so well with the perfume bottles and Meteorites Smiley Happy

I have masks on my vanity too! So pretty. 

Those masks are are awesome!  It's nice how you have them out on display.  I have a pair I bought from Italy but they are lost in storage somewhere since I moved :-/  Now I want to find them!  

I love the allure your masks & perfumes give your vanity!  So pretty!!

xo, Mia

I wish I had space for a pretty vanity set up as some of you have posted. Smiley Happy For now I have my make up set up in two different rooms. I have one dresser drawer that holds most of my palettes and other items that I use often:

In the other room I have more products stored on a bookcase shelf:

Then I have a tray with multiple dividers to carry brushes and other various items I am using now between the two rooms.

I love how you have a special spot to dry your blender. 

I do love my beauty blender Smiley Happy

You do have a very nice collection of beauty blenders, GBean28! Also, I'm slightly jealous that you have that amazing Marc Jacobs brush! How do you like it? Smiley Happy 

<3, Randee
Highlighted

Thanks Randee!  I picked up the Beauty Blender Triple Threat set before it sold out, which I thought was a great deal, so I owe my collection to that. Smiley Happy I absolutely love the Marc Jacobs brush!! Very soft and luxurious. It is a crazy expensive brush, but totally worth it!  I bought it during the spring sale too so that helped my wallet a little.