Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Lolololol

how can you live that way? it is so gross and messy!!!!

*hangs head in shame*

There is no hand soap on either of the sinks..

weeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (I hope this is enough E's)- I don't use soap, I am so rich that my hands never get dirty! Smiley Tongue

Hah, I hardly believe that. You're just too afraid to admit that your butler or under butler brings the soap & towel to you, on a tray, whenever you enter the bathroom. Too bad they have the day off today. :-P

What is an under butler? Lol. Sounds dirty! 

LOL, you are missing 2 more Es. But it is ok.

Just wondering, where is the toilet?

If you're that rich you don't need a toilet either.  Food thanks you for choosing it and evaporates out of your body, duh.

How quaint, is that your camping bathroom?

I'm such a butt head.

Aren't you paranoid someone's gonna pop in one of those windows and steal all your fancy shmancy makeup? Or worse peeping Tom situation. Smiley Happy

image.jpgimage.jpg

In attempts to reel the thread in and get back to reality, here's my updated make up area! I got a matching jewelry armoire which is already full...I also have an ugly little set of drawers with skincare, drugstore, and nailpolish stuff. 

Nice and spacious!  The matching armoire is a great addition and the mask on top of it is pretty cool too. 

Thanks! We got matching ones at Venice Smiley Happy 

Cute! I bought masks from there too!! Venice is so wonderful, beautiful, and surreal!  I would loooove to go back.

Same!!

What a beautiful set up, meagboho! You are lucky have so much room to organize your collection and do your makeup every day!

<3, Randee

Thanks Randee! Our bedroom is spacious, it will make replace the nasty blue carpet very expensive! Smiley Happy

Such a cute set up. Love the armoire. I want a little beauty/jewelry corner like this someday.

I have not dropped by in a while, so I have not seen your setup expand.  Looking good.  My kids have stolen every square inch of space in this tiny house, so I am jealous of all of that space you have to get ready.  When I am done with little ones, I need: 1. a bigger house, 2. a cool vanity and 3. lots of space that is mine, mine, mine, all mine.  There are even bath toys in my shower (not theirs).  I take them out all the time, but they magically make it back in.

I love looking at these vanities Smiley Happy It actually inspired me to bring in a contractor to see what I could do in regards to adding a vanity and wall to wall closet. So, once we settle on a design and it's good enough to show off, I'll let you know Smiley Happy