Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Maybe she thinks you're an Aussie because the pic is upside down. Smiley Happy

Australia.jpg

Exactly Smiley Very Happy My attempt at a lame joke!

image.jpg

I'm in Toronto Smiley Happy But I LOVE Vancouver!

Youre from canada ? 

Yes, I was so excited when UPS came! The dogs were less impressed.

I love your set up! That vanity totally looks like it came together like that.  Are those my little ponies and perfumes on top? 

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Ha, yeah, I totally forgot they weren't attached (just recently when I was steam cleaning the carpet) and had a moment of fear when I moved the table and the mirror didn't move with it. 

Yep! Lol, I'm a fan!  Well actually no, that's a lie.  I like forcing my guy friends to watch it. It's a thing. 

the perfumes bother me up there. They used to be in my closet, but I never remembered to use them in there, so I pulled them out. 

Do your dogs hate new furniture? 

Oh I just remembered! 

So cute!!!

They didn't like someone waltzing along on their territory and not saying hit/petting them Smiley Wink

Humans can be so wude!!! 

image.jpg

UPS man snubbed them again today! I keep telling them he's a nice man and we like him but they didn't listen. They always guard the door. Smiley Happy 

Awwww. My cat thinks she's a guard cat. She guards the stairs outside our bedroom and turns into alarm cat if she sees someone. 

ahh your cat is so beautiful!

<3 Melissa

Thanks! She's a Maine Coon. Her name is Koneko. It means small cat in Japanese. 

image.jpg

This is the picture I was trying to show and it didn't load.  She gets to chew all my makeup packaging.  In exchange she doesn't steal my beauty blenders.

Awwww! Silly kitty.

AWWW!!

<3 Melissa

My cat does this to everything including purses and shoes...

dog wanna be's!

wow your cat is so fluffy and pretty

*-* SO pretty! I love it!

I feel so bad when I look at all of you girls collection because your are so organized! I don't plan on having a huge makeup collection, because I can't barely organize my little one. I wish I had a pretty organized appartment, but my boyfriend and I are more of  "man cave" kind of people! Like instead of a prety living room set up for guests we have a big leather reclinable couch with a projector instead of a TV! LOL

But wow, If I ever live in a house I will want one of those!

sounds comfy!  I never even thought I'd be one of those people with a vanity.  It's really nice having a pampering area, but yeah, not everyone needs one. I used to be happy doing makeup on the floor in front of a mirror.  I've become more in touch with my girlie side in the last couple years I guess, and needed my own space.

Maybe find a small bed side table sized thing? I don't think I'd be able to be organized if I didn't have drawers.  I was using a bedside table from Ikea, but it killed my back to be hunched like that while applying.

3 Replies