Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show us your vanity/make up set up!

I searched around and saw storage but not many vanities.

I just got my vanity in today, I'm probably going to get a chest to store everything else, because these drawers are small! They also don't open all the way.  This is my set up for now.

Whats your set up like? 

Re: Show us your vanity/make up set up!

Lol, I have that one! It looks a different colour there. Thought I might like it and I guess I already do!  

Obsessed with the disney shelf. Wow. 

Highlighted

Smiley Happy Thank you! 

I absolutely LOVE your Beauty and the Beast Collection and your three pairs of black frames. I have a beautiful porcelain Belle from when I was young. I wish I was better with technology, I would post it. She spins and plays the song Beauty and the Beast. I'm glad to see I am not the only one who still adores that film. Those wall lights you have are pretty awesome, as well.

Thank you! The Belle doll in the middle is actually a porcelain doll, but she doesn't move. The one in the blue box is a collector's edition I snagged on ebay, and it came with a whole certificate of authentication and stuff inside, and then my art pop modern one on the side because who can resists those eyes?! All of the plashes (Beast, Lumiere, and Clogsworth) all say things when you squeeze them. I love them! Definitely post your's if you can, I'd love to see it. Smiley Happy 

I love my frames too, but i'm also wearing my fourth pair on my face. lol. 

@dahlianoir I love your Beauty and the Beast collection!! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thank you! It's my most favorite movie in my entire existence! Yeah, I know dramatic...but it so is! haha. 

Ahh I have this same one in black! But I broke the stool the day I put it together Smiley Sad I went to turn while sitting on it and the leg snapped!

That would've made me cry. 

Awww that sucks. Its probably nice to have a chair with a back.