Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Skin Care

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your skin care stash! This includes everything that you would use on your face. There will be another post for body care.

This is the 6th in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: body care, hair care and brushes.  Might do one with samples as well. Smiley Wink

For the new comers also check out the face, eyes, lips, nails and fragrances series.

Really into The Body Deli! Love this company. It smells so good and fresh especially the melon cream Smiley Wink I also like to try out new things and try to stick to natural brands. 

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Skin Care

Veronika - you know i don't fall for these anymore? - i am fully clothed reading your post Smiley Very Happy

Haha!

Smiley Very Happy

Oh boy! Skincare Junkie over here, This may take some time to gather all my stuff!!! Smiley Very Happy

We couldn't break this up into cleansers, treatments/serums, moisturizers & eye? 

I have wayyyyyyy too many products LOL! 

lol.  Just upload multiple pictures Smiley Wink

Okay well last night i had to Organization Urge and i took pics of all my Skincare. Well, Majority of it, Some things i have stashed away that i didn't particularly like. 

These are my Cleansers, and Makeup Removers. The Murad, and Origins Checks and Balances get the most action. 

Here are my Exfoliators. My Favorites that i use most, and ExfoliKate, OH Walnut Scrub, and PTR Buffing Beads. 

And here we have all my Face Treatments, Serums, and Face Oils. 

These are my Toners, And Face Mask. I just realized my  Origins Drink Up Mask is missing from this picture. And the Pink Bottle is the Discontinued Murad Pomegranate Mask, Courtesy of Mrs. Rikkie! Smiley Very Happy (Thanks again)

Here are my Moisturizers, Only like 2 things are Full size. The rest are all samples or Mini's from Kits. This is the one area i'm lacking and can't find a good moisturizer that works for me. 

I forgot to include the Shisheido Mask in the other pics, and i have these little mask packages i haven't used, My Aunt gave them to me, Not sure why she had so many lol! 

Oh thanks for sharing!  I had the OH scrub and liked it a lot.  I now have the Fresh one.  Not in the pic because I just got it Smiley Wink

It's My absolute favorite Physical Exfoliator! But i am extremely low and have been thinking of buying the  Laura Mercier scrub, i tried a sample, It was pretty good, Not sure if i could leave my OH though!

The Fresh one is just AMAZING! But i use it on special occasions because i don't ever want to run out! Lol, It's a little not Budget friendly! 

lol yeah not budget friendly at all. Smiley Very Happy

Yay, Murad Pomegranate! I am really glad I went for it and got the pro size, I love having it and knowing I don't have to ration every drop (for a while yet Smiley Tongue )

I really hated that they sold it in packets, Having it in a bottle is amazing! 

BeautyTester the skincare addict reporting for duty. I've been trying really hard to reduce my skincare stash this yr. Anyways, all good skincare starts with removing your makeup, heh, any guess which is my favorite?

Once makeup is off then cleanse:

And for those flaky days.....

And assortment of masks, yes I do realize I'm missing a hydrating mask.

And facial sprays, but I usually use them throughout the day.

I like the toner that needs cotton pads/balls for regimen. That's leftover Origins Perfect World toner in the Caudalie bottle.

And assortment of serums

And night time moisturizers:

And day time moisturizers (SPF):

And eye cream + sample packets:

*phew* That was tiring. Oh I might have missed a couple things from my office and my parents house. Otherwise that's it. o.o

Oh thanks for sharing!!!! Top picks?

It's a work in progress but these are definite:

Makeup remover - KGD cleansing water (used with shiseido cotton), or Clinique balm for heavy duty stuff.

Scrub - Laura Mercier face polish, Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion

Hydrating mask - Fresh Rose

Enzyme mask - OH blue/blackberry

Pore/oil control mask - Origins charcoal and/or Glamglow white

Serum - OH truth serum

Summer moisturizer - Bliss Fabulous spf15 and Clinique moisture surge.

Winter moisturizer - PTR daily defense lotion spf30.

Peel, cleanser, toner and winter night moisturizer are still undecided. No preference for facial spray.

Thanks!  What's the difference between the Fresh and the OH mask?  Like what does the OH mask do exactly?

Woah, just noticed there's question about my stash. I haven't tried AP enzyme mask yet (one treatment at a time and it takes a couple of weeks so it take me months before I finish testing. I'm working on ExfoliKate gentle right now).

As for difference between Fresh and OH mask. They are both gel texture, however, Fresh is purely hydrating, it sinks into the skin faster and you notice a bit of brightening immediately after rinsing off, not sure about long term brightening benefit. OH is more of an enzyme mask, so it does hydrate a bit but the enzyme also helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells so it's more for help to jumpstart your skin regeneration/renewal process. If your skin is dry/dehydrated go with Fresh. If your skin feels flaky/dull and the dry spots are there foreeeever, not wanting to shed the dry layers, then go for enzyme mask.

Just remembered to check this.  Cool thanks!  That's a great review! Smiley Happy

I think if I could choose 1 HG it would be the Amore Pacific Enzyme mask, but noticed you liked the OH blue/blackberry better. Can you list the pros/cons of comparing both of those masks, ya might even enable me to get the OH Smiley Wink

Reduce your skin care stash? Are you sure about that... then again, I haven't gotten a PM from you in a while... 

I really don't want to take pictures of my stash because I'm afraid of what I'll find...

Yes. This is why I have not participated in these threads so far Smiley Very Happy

What do you think of No Puffery?

So far the only eye product I've used that actually visibly de-puffed for me is Kiehl's Eye Alert (NOT their no puff stick that did nothing for me).

I tried Skyn Iceland's eye pen, did nothing. Fun applicator though.

I'm curious if no puffery, either the mask or the roll on, actually de-puffs?

I don't have horrible puffiness but just a little in the mornings.  I need to drink more water.

I may start a separate thread about eye-unpuffers.

I don't believe any products will eliminate puffs, the best would be to get plenty of sleep and eat well of course. Both Origin depuffer does the job by providing lightweight hydration and a cooling effect. So if your puffy eyes are temporary effect of the morning or crying then this def helps, but if its permanent, I'm afraid it wont. I enjoy them both, especially on hot/dry days or after a cry fest. Keep it in the fridge, feel so good.

OMG. Simplify your life!  You could never use all that stuff!  Pick 5 and donate the rest to a women's shelter.  

86 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos40
  • rsz_img_00000392.jpg
  • IMG_0606.jpg
  • IMG_0607.jpg
  • IMG_0608.jpg
  • IMG_0609.jpg
  • IMG_0610.jpg
  • IMG_0611.jpg
  • 2013-11-22 19.22.48.jpg
  • 2013-11-22 19.26.10.jpg