Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Lips

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your LIPS - I know some of you have been waiting for this! This series includes lipsticks, lip glosses, lip pencils, lip primers, lip plumpers, lip stains and lip balms.

This is the 3rd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: nails, perfume, skin care, body care, hair care and brushes.

For the new comers also check out the face and eye series already posted.

Well I just added some lip stuff to my collection that isn’t in the picture.

I am now a total BITE BEAUTY addict! I love their products and can’t wait to see what they will come up with next Smiley Wink

I also have a lot of lip balms but they aren't in this pic.  My favorite by far is Intelligent Nutrients - Lip Delivery Nutrition.

Note to readers:  Last year MAC came out with a grey lipstick for Black Friday.  Anyone has this?  Any news if they will do it again this year?  Yes I want one! And yes I like unusual stuff.  I have the lip tar called sebastian... It's not in this pic. Go look it up. lol  Smiley Wink

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Lips

Yeah I still enjoy MAC lipstick but have developed an obsession with bite. lol

I haven't tried the Bite lippies yet but have heard lots of great things about the line, it's starting to peak my interest!

It's nice, soft, creamy and pigmented. Smiley Happy  I got the cuvee set because those colors were right up my alley Smiley Wink

Oh my goodness- I love your lip collection. Your shade selections are absolutely lovely. Consider me super jealous. Smiley Happy

Thank you, after pulling everything out I realized even more how much of a weakness I have for lip products!

Highlighted

KayyLynn your nude lip collection is making me swoon over here!!!!  I love the nude lip look. Your collection is fantastic!!!!!!!

Thank you! I have a few other lippies I really have been wanting to add to the collection but I am trying to be good until after Christmas...... I feel like I have the majority of the MAC nudes that will work for my skin tone so I have a couple Marc Jacobs lipsticks I would like to pick up and quite a few rouge volupte and volupte sheer candy from YSL I am really swooning over. Lippies and blush are my weakness though lol.

My lip drawer

Lipsticks

Glosses and random stuff

I have a few more new lippies not pictured too like my bobbie brown, ud revolution and shesido.

Nice little collection you've got there Smiley Wink

I swear...my eye collection and lip collection photos will be posted soon!! Smiley Happy

1 Reply