Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your face. This includes foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, bronzers, primers, and illuminizers/highlighters.

This is the 1st in a series of post I will do. There is going to be one for eyes, lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I must warn you… I’ve been a MAC addict for years and years. lol

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – FACE

oh wow! Thanks for sharing and adding those links! Smiley Happy

My blush family Smiley Happy tarte palette on its way to join them

Foundations, blondes, highlighters, primers, and concealers

Nice!  Smiley Wink

Which NARS blush do you have?

I ordered the Tarte palette too! You never know when it will sell out Smiley Happy

OMG yeah!

Deep throat, torrid, Taos, sin, seduction, & outlaw. I'm planning to get douceur, mata hari, sex appeal, oasis & miss liberty

Sin has been perfect for this seasons plummy lip or deep purple/oxblood or emerald eyes

Thanks Smiley Happy

Everyone in here is making me want the tarte palette!

hahaha yeah I know... that's why I got it! lol

Me TOO!!! I am totally going to be adding it to my collection,

Love these threads, so fun! While pulling out some things to take this picture I decided to purge products I haven't reached for in a while and actually have a whole box of items I am going to get rid so this is what's left that I actually use. There are a few things I was on the fence about that may get thrown in the box as well?

Primers, Foundations (I just purged 6 others I never use!), powders, concealers and bronzers.

highlighters and the blushes (my fav!!!)

Oh nice!  I got a fellow MAC fan Smiley Wink

Oh yes, I do love MAC quite a bit! I actually stopped by the counter today and picked up a lipstick from the newest collection, I have a weak spot for MAC lippies and blushes.

MAC was my first high end brand purchase.  Even if I try to find natural products now I can't seem to part with my MAC stuff or stop going to their counter. Smiley Wink

Aw! So pretty!

I love these too. Ok in short, I love them all Smiley Wink.

My collection of face stuff is pretty small. I rarely have time to do a full face of makeup so I tend to focus on eye products. ;P

Oh and I guess I should say that my favorites are Tarte Sooth Operator, Benetint, Highbeam, the dream mousse blush, and the Body Shop cheek and lip stain.

I have a few Asian BB creams. I used to use them but I find myself grabbing Illamasqua Skin  Base more. It just has more coverage and yet still looks natural.

I used to also love MUFE duo mat powder foundation (i have 2 since one was almost running out) but then I fell in love with the MUFE Pro Finish. So now what do I do with these 2?!

I own just 2 blushes and I actually prefer the drugstore blush over NARS Orgasm. I need to find a replacement for both since I like the color of the drugstore but it doesn't really last for many hours. The NARS lasts longer but the color is too pink. I guess I didn't realize it and just bought it because of all the rave reviews at the time.

You can bring your blush in store to try and match the color. Smiley Wink

loving those Hourglass powders! What colors did you get? Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I have Diffused Light, Dim Light, and Luminous Light. My favorite is Dim light. Smiley Happy

@mermaidbarbie, I recently bought Dim Light Smiley Happy Have you notices a huge difference when you wear them? I feel like I can only tell in photos because my skin looks more flawless than if I wasn't wearing it.

1 Reply