Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

rsz_img_00000384.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

i got three. Because I seriously have a problem. If you couldn't tell.

Vanilla, how long did it take you to accumulate all of this UD goodness? My jaw dropped when I saw your photos. Are you equally obsessed in other areas (lips, face, etc.) or just eyes?

I got my first UD eyeshadows in 1997, one color was called UV-B and it was a gorgeous duotone royal blue that shifted to a pretty fuchsia toned blue. So my collection is a long time in the making. My most expansive collection is definitely in the eyes category, though it is closely rivaled by my blush collection (which is posted on the Face thread that is a sister to this one). I haven't posted all of my eye things here because it would literally take a few days to get it all out to photograph it. I learned that while doing the photos for the Face thread....

uvb.jpg

Good for you! A dedicated and loyal collector. And you take good care of it, too! Kudos Smiley Happy

@vanillammm ...

I AM SO JELLY! O_O Seriously, I think my face turned green and melted off. UD is my favorite brand, especially in the eye department. Smiley Very Happy

This is heaven!! Beautiful collection =)

Eek sorry about the lighting in this picture, but here's all of my eye products! It's a very modest collection.

IMG_2036.JPG

That's a pretty good collection Smiley Happy

All neutrals glossyguru...No bold color?

All of mine and a couple UD palettes I almost forgot I bought on sale. Most of mine are palettes, a handful of singles, and a bunch of mini mascaras and liners. Urban Decay shadows are my favorite and I just got the Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes in and am already in love with it.

IMG_8593.jpgIMG_8594.jpgIMG_8595.jpgIMG_8605.jpg

Beautiful palettes.  Smiley Happy

Are you a MA?

Nope, I just love eye makeup entirely too much. Smiley Happy

OOoo, what are those 2 big palettes in the first picture side-by-side with the bright colors?

Urban Decay's Vice 1 & 2 palettes!

Aaaahhh what a lovely collection of fun colors! Which palette is the white with the black lettering and the cute little squares of shadow?

IMG_2820.jpgIMG_2822.jpgTook the first picture, then realized that I left a few out. The jar at the top left holds lipliners, eyeliners, primers, and mascara. I have loads of backups of primers and mascara stashed in my closet that I didn't feel like getting out - that stuff is boring!

beethousand, what are your favorites?

Everything...?? Haha, I do love and use all of what I have - playing favorites is so hard for me! I love my Chanel IdO in Illusoire and my GA ETK in #8 for a quick eye. My MAC palette gets quite a bit of use, and so do my Tom Ford quads and my Chanel Raffinement quad. Burberry and Inglot are favorites as well. LOVING my new LM palette too 

nice! thanks for sharing beethousand

Drooling......... loving your collection!!

306 Replies