Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

A nice collection! I have never used Bobbi Brown, what do you think compared to Too Faced and UD?

Personally, I actually prefer TOO FACED product in terms of quality. I find them to last very long, are matte or with a tiny tiny bit of shine to it, and the colors aren't too bold.

But TOO FACED just doesn't have any "single" shadows to purchase and sometimes I don't want the full palette. I just want 2-3 colors.

UD - Has the most variety of selection, they also last long, but majority of their stuff has "glitter" or the colors are a bit too bold for my taste.

So the UD Naked basics palette with a combination of use of my TOO FACED and UD Naked 2 palette really work well for me. I get the natural look or I can go a bit more glam without being too out of my comfort zone.

The Bobbi Brown color I got is a taupe color that I love love love to use. It's darker than the taupe color in Naked Basics.

Thanks for the input! I like the Too Faced as well, I just got my first palette from them and I like it a lot. Smiley Happy

Better late than never? Eye makeup is my FAVE!! I had to crawl up on a stool and take a picture from above.Wish I had waited until after Chic week- Just added the Kat Von D spellbinding book of shadows to my collection. It might be my favorite palette of all time! This is so fun! I always wonder what people have hidden in their vanity drawers!!!

Awesome!  Eye make-up is also my fav! Smiley Wink

OMG. So colorful and pretty!

I can't resist color! Smiley Happy Lorac's unzipped is my only neutral palatte and of course i am DROOLING over naked 3 because they're all rose toned. I **bleep** up any shadow in the red family I can get my hands on! 

This makes me happy looking at it 

i'm mesmerized. can you take pictures of a couple at a time so we can see them in better detail? i'm in love with your collection <3

Of course! Smiley Wink 

False eyelashes not included.

nice!  That KVD palette packaging is so nice!

You can open up the palette a bit and stand it on your vanity, as a portrait. Neat, huh. :-)

wow pretty cool Smiley Happy

I love the spellbinding palette. I have been using it every day since I bought it!! What's your favorite pairing?

I love it, too! So many eye combinations to choose from! I don't have a favorite pairing because I honestly adore all the shades and enjoy using two, three, four shades at a time. Super pigmented and gorgeous.  :-)

Not quite sure why it changed the word grab to *bleep**.......hmmm

Here is my eye collection! I realized that I only included eyeshadow.. oops! I don't have that much eyeliner+mascara anyway.

gingerback, I am loving my Too Faced "A Few of My Favorite Things Palette"! How do you like yours?

I really love it! I was having some trouble with the bronzers but I found with a less concentrated brush they were much better.

The eyeshadows are great! Some of the colours are so unique.

I dont have anything amazing...but I did enjoy showing this thread to my fiance- who now agrees that I dont have as big a "problem" with buying makeup as he previously thought I did! Thanks girls! Beautiful collections!

I know! I thought i had a decent sized collection, until I stumbled across this lovely post. wow I don't think I've ever looked at pictures so longingly. My stash is just ants compared to these 

We don't care about the size ladies we just love it when people share Smiley Happy

Highlighted

MyChoi, these are for you my friend! I can't justify it but last week I bought the tarte of giving and the Kat Von D spellbinding palette ( which may be one of my all time favorites) , an amazing ELF palette, a small Lorac palette called smolder and one of those small stila Palates as well! Eye makeup is my obvious obsession!!! I am thinking the ten pan project would be good for me!!!!

wow!

4 Replies