Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

rsz_img_00000384.jpg

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

upload_2936811500641277431.gif

Wow!! How do you pick what to wear?

would you mind listing the "big" palettes picture? I'm not familiar with most of them and they all look lovely!

upload_2889215891990928682.jpgMy collection was once larger but I have a 3 year old who gets into my makeup to draw on the walls. Further proof: the chewed up eyeliner cap. :'( Also, I totally didn't notice how gross my palletes had gotten until I uploaded this picture. My favorites: Urban Decay mascara primer, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, NYX glitter liner, NYX loose pigment, Buxom cream shadows, NYX eyeshadow, and NARS eyeshadow.

Ive been considering a mascara primer.  Do you like the UD one?  What do you think it does for you?

I have the Dior primer and like it a lot.  I find my lashes are a bit longer. Smiley Happy  Plus applying a primer first makes them look better once the mascara is applied.

The UD one is the only one I've ever tried so I can't compare it to others but it definitely helps with lengthening. It goes on white so it's super obvious if you don't cover it all up. Lately, I've been using it only on the tips of my lashes on the outer half of my eyes because I was having some clumping issues but I still think it was a worthwhile purchase.

Over the last few months I have really bulked up my eye makeup collection, but I have found many more things I need to add to my collection after perusing these pages!

Mascaras and eyeliners

image.jpg

Shadow sticks, primers, and misc.

image.jpg

Single/duo shadows

image.jpg

Small and large palettes

image.jpg

Oh I like that palette at the bottom in the middle.  So nice with all those circles.. what is it?

It is an older Stila palette.  I don't remember the name. 

Very pretty.  Love the design!

eyes.jpg

I made time to clean up my palette today! The Stila Kitten eyeshadow might be cheating because it was in my face collection pic but I use it as an eye + face highlighter. The Nars eyeshadow is Etrusque and the Inglot shadows are:

AMC 30, AMC 09, AMC 43, PEARL 402, AMC 42
PEARL 399, AMC 39, PEARL 420, AMC 41, PEARL 433

oooohh I like both PEARL 420, AMC 41.  Nice colors =)

here's mine! i was feeling a little sheepish after seeing other bters' extensive collections, but it's really more than enough for me. for now. i also did not include my falsies bc i totally forgot.

That's a nice collection.  What's the blue quad on the right?

chanel lagons. i just got it and really like it! i know a lot of people stay away from blues but i love blue shadows and wish i had more.

Nice!  I love blues!  I wear lots of blues and greens.. I stay away from brown lol

I love this thread Smiley Happy

I keep adding stuff to my wishlist because of it haha

Yeah, this thread is responsible for the 3 palettes I just brought (over $100. *wince*). I have put the rest of the palette on my love list under close scrutiny. 

which 3?!

UD Naked Basics + UD Glinda palette for ~$50

I was looking at the $18 Lorac mint edition palette on the brand's website, but then I was lured away by Dior Golden Flower in winter 2013 collection, so I got that for ~$60

3 Replies