Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

Ok so I need some cheering up today!

I thought I would create a series of discussion where we could all share our make-up stashes. This is just meant to be fun.

How it works: Just take a picture of the stash mentioned in this post and upload to the discussion board. Feel free to tell us what you like best and included swatches. I know some people would love that Smiley Wink

Ok ladies time to share your make-up stash for your eyes. This includes eye shadows, cream shadows, eye primers, pencils, mascaras, false lashes and eyebrow products.

This is the 2nd in a series of post I will do.

Still to come: lips, brushes, nails, perfume, skin care, body care, and hair care.

I love mascaras!!! My favs are Diorshow Blackout, Too Faced Better Than Sex and Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum.

I always loved MAC eye shadows for long wearing, pigmented, non-staining, bright and bold colors. Eventually I discovered UD and I also love their shadows. Now I think I have enough and trying not to buy any. lol

Re: Show me yours, I’ll show you mine series – Eyes

You got a good collection of palettes there Smiley Happy

=O what's that walking dead thing?

It's a mini replica of the Governor's zombie head aquarium <3

Great collection! I saw that The Walking Dead thing in the back and was like "ooohhhh." That's so rad!

Highlighted

I am very interested in getting more eye shadows, especially a good variety of matte colors, love these posts and look forward to more, very helpful!  Smiley Happy

In all that collection you would think I'd have lots of mattes but I don't and super into the matte look lately.  Lips and eyes. Smiley Happy

What about palettes that have lip and cheek colors too?  Should I include those or will those be a separate post?

Your call!  Lips will be the next one and there's already a discussion for face products which includes blushes =)  As long as you share that's all that matters Smiley Happy

Here's my drawer "as is" with the palettes that don't fit along side.

I didn't want to take the time to lay out all my liners, smaller shadows, and pigments and such.  I just took a pic of the high-end palettes and singles opened up so you could see the pretty colors!

@kalex What's the quad on the right as well as the 2 below it.

1 Reply