Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Should you buy the viral D-Bronzi Drops?

Spoiler
I donโ€™t reccomend!

My answer: No! I purchased the D-Bronzi drops excited to finally get my hands on some! I mixed with my moisturizer (for reference I used the Cerave) when I first tried it I noticed really no difference in color and added glow in my face. I kept on trying it and I found it never mixed in with my skin it just sat on top and if I rested my hand on top of my sweatshirt, they would come off. It also looked very orange if I added a lot but no pigment if I added a small amount. So again, they are overrated. Donโ€™t recommend. This is also my personal experience so it could be different from yours. A good and better dupe is the Saie Sunglow. It has the perfect finish and leaves me looking the perfect amount of sunkissed. #drunkelepahnt

Re: Should you buy the viral D-Bronzi Drops?

Thank you for reviewing!! Iโ€™ve been using the Saie highlight (the lighter one) as a primer and mixing in with foundation. But Iโ€™ve been going back and forth about whether to buy the bronzi drops, trying to

resist.
I ordered the darker shade of the Saie highlight during the sale and then visited a Sephora store where an employee confirmed the Saie product was a lookalike to Bronzi drops so I donโ€™t need the drunk elephant product. Iโ€™ve never tried the bronzi drops but I think they're overhyped and over shared on social media. It depends on you skin tone. Iโ€™m pretty tan and Iโ€™ve only seen people with light skin tones use it so I guess that also deters me from buying too. 

I was the exact same way, I was influenced by so many people to buy them. I 100% agree with you that it varies for skin tones and as well as skin types. Iโ€™m glad you love the Saie products as much as I do!

@SephoraTV Thank you so much for this review! Iโ€™ve seen such amazing things about the drops and they honestly look beautiful on soo many people, but when I swatched the product in-store during the big sale, I noticed it looked really orange on me as well. I havenโ€™t seen the Saie product you mentioned yet, but will definitely look for it next time Iโ€™m at Sephora!

I agree, they look stunning on other people! It could have been that they did not work for me because I have dry skin and maybe they arenโ€™t formulated for dry skin.  The Saie product is gorgeous and I highly recommend it! Let me know if you like it! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing