Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Share your Foundation favorites

Hey guys! I'm currently looking to pick up a new foundation I haven't tried during the sale. What are your faves & why? Preferably Medium to buildable Coverage. Open to skin tints as well as I also spot conceal. 

I love the HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 325 Mediu...  Westman Atelier Vital Skin Full Coverage Multi-Use Foundation Stick Atelier VIII MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Skin Undetectable Longwear Foundation 1Y16 Warm Beige and TOM FORD Traceless Foundation Stick .

But wanting to try something different now that I need to do a restock. 

Re: Share your Foundation favorites

You've already got a ton of fun recommendations here @juhailey  but I'll add to it. 😉

My current favorite is Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 4 it behaves more like a light/ medium coverage foundation. I find that it is really comfortable to wear and goes over well with my dry skin. Another bonus is that I only need a few drops for my whole face, I love how long my bottle is lasting me. 👌👌

@juhailey....It broke me out, 😭 but I still recommend Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Medium Coverage Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid 2 Neutral to people... It's such a nice finish to it, and it's medium coverage.  Just patch test it first!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation

DIOR Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation  - I didn't want to like this, but I tried a sample and it was gorgeous.  I didn't look oily, I just had that lit from within glow

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear Care & Glow Foundation​ with Hyaluronic Acid is another sample that surprised me.  The shade 425C worked, even though I'm not cool toned.  It isn't as glowy as the Dior or Charlotte IMO, but still nice

Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation🤌🏽🤌🏽

I loved   DIOR Backstage Face & Body Foundation # pre-reformulation, if you can still find it, it's worth it IMO.  I have samples of the new one to try, but I remember swatching it in store and seeing the finish was less matte.  It's more luminous now, which isn't necessarily bad, but I preferred the matte finish on it

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place 24-Hour Longwear Foundation, it👏🏽 does 👏🏽what👏🏽 it👏🏽 says👏🏽 🤣

Ami Colé Skin-Enhancing Lightweight & Blurring Foundation Stick... This thing is magic.  It feels like nothing when it's on and it's so skin like and quick!

DIOR Dior Forever Skin Correct Full-Coverage Concealer, it's full coverage, but great sheered out

@danielledanielle Thank you for the recommendations! I ended up going with the DIOR Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation 2W Warm 

So far loving the finish & skin-like feel to it. Still have to test it for longer work days. 

@juhailey, yay!  It's so good and I'm mad that it's so good 😂.  Hope your wear test works out.

@anaaii I've heard great things about this one! Will definitely pick this up as it sounds like a good summer skin tint. 

@juhailey  My favorite is DIOR Backstage Face & Body Foundation . The coverage and wear time is great.

@faeriegirl ooooo! Long lasting is important for long days. Thanks for this rec, will add to my list for future try. I ended up going with a different foundation from Dior, DIOR Dior Forever Skin Glow Hydrating Foundation 4N Neutral ♡ 

So far so good. Just have to test it for my linger day wear. 

@SportyGirly125 I've always been curious of the La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 ! I also love adding foundations with spf over my regular spf, I like the added protection. So I'm happy to hear that it's a recommendation from you! 

@juhailey It’s great but they raised prices and I haven’t bought it since. It used to be under $100 during the sale. It’s so natural looking on though. 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing