Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Sephora's Black Friday Shopping

Sephora will be having a great Black Friday sale this Friday in store and online! Check out their Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Sephora?ref=ts&sk=app_4949752878

If you do not have facebook, here are the details:

There are 10 items for $10 each:

1. Tarte multiplEYE primer and lights, camera, lashes! Duo ($30 original price)

2. Korres Guava All Butter Moisture Therapy Pack (body butter and lip butter, i think) [$22 original price]

3. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick ($22 original price)

4. Stila Glitz and Glam Palette and Lip Glaze ($76 original price)

5. Buxom Welcome to the Party (buxom lash mascara and eye liner) [$33 original price]

6. Bare Minerals All Decked Out (lip gloss, blush and blush brush) ($44 original price)

7. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood 4 Elements of a Perfect Shave Starter Set (brush, after shave balm, pre-shave oil and shaving cream) [$25 original price]

8. Sephora Collection Travel Brush Set ($30 original price)

9. Tokidoki Cromatico Eye Shadow Palette - Chose from 5 shades ($25 original price)

10. Kat Von D Adora Fragrance ($55 original price)

There is a limit of two of each product per client. The products are $10 USD and $12 CAD. The Art of Shaving set is not available on Canadian checkout. This offer is only valid through 11/25/11 11:59pm PST or while supplies last. *This offer is not available in Sephora inside JCPenny.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!! Does anyone plan on getting anything?! Smiley Happy

Tags (1)

Re: Sephora's Black Friday Shopping

I was disappointed shopping at Sephora's Black Friday sale online last year. I didn't stay up to log on at 12 PST because I live in the East (I'm not getting up at 3AM for any sale). By the time I logged on at 7AM, there were only a couple of the sale items left, most of which I wasn't interested in. Smiley Sad I got the brush set, but it was pretty small and it's languishing in my beauty closet.

Hopefully Sephora.com will have more items in stock so some will still be left by the time I get up.

Thank you for this! The brushes would totally be worth it. Also the Bare Minerals, the Art of Shaving for all the guys on my list - Sandlewood sounds so masculine, this might be a good way to try the Buxom, lots of friends I'd like to give little gifts to would really like this. The Tokidoki - is that just one shadow or a collection? There's one color in the new collection that I really like - a dark blue-grey, but they don't carry it individually and I don't want to pay $40 for a set.

is sephora going to have this kind of sale this year?

Yes, but I think it'll be a few days before they post what products they're going to have.

Ooooooo, I just might have to snag the Art of Shaving kit! I was super excited when Sephora had this kit for $10 about two years ago, I purchased quite a few and they made excellent gifts, the fact that they have a shave brush is such a steal!

Just an FYI, the above stuff is from 2011; no info yet on what's being sold this year!

Everyone does realize this list is from 2011 NOT 2013. I don't believe this year's list has been released yet. this year's deals will probably be just as nice but most likely not these same items.

Highlighted

Ohh I just read this and was super confused because I didn't realize these were not this years deals- I was like, wait a minute, I remember buying those Tokidoki palettes! lol

Conversation Stats