Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
Highlighted

Sephora Favorites: The Skin Edition!

*screams with excitement*

http://www.sephora.com/skin-bender-vol-1-P384803

http://www.sephora.com/skin-cleanse-vol-2-P384804

They're on my loves list for (hopefully) the January Skincare Month but omg so excited! WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!

Re: Sephora Favorites: The Skin Edition!

Butterblume you just beat me to my post! Smiley Happy  Sharing the love is contagious! Smiley Happy Just saw them stalking for the Sephora Favorites minis set; hope springs eternal. Love both Vol 1 and 2, but am leaning towards 2.

I know, the clays and the BLACK MASK amirite? Not to mention the Glam Glow - I've been unlucky, keep trying to get a sample of it and it keeps selling out soon as I put it in my basket.

I CANT EVEN WITH THIS TODAY. I'm just signing my paycheck over to Sephora. I have to hold off on buying these, but they are on my list for sure.

I think this meme also belongs here with that one:

I'm excited to see new favorites sets, but these don't appeal to me much since i've tried/ have or don't like many of the things in each set! 

But they are a good value! I hope to see more sets! Smiley Very Happy

Aw, that is the problem with being a beauty vet - you already own most of the things that come out in sets so it's not as exciting, heh. Like some of the Sephora Fragrances sets are completely useless to me. 

Love seeing new favorites sets too though. Hope they'll bring out more for us soon - would love to see another lip set!

Yes that's exactly the problem Smiley Sad

I would love it if they had more skincare sets for January, I'm a skincare junkie! 

You know what'd be great? A set you could custom build. Like if they gave us a range of products to choose from (obviously they'd have to consider price/size etc) set a price for a total of I dunno, 10 products, and then we could just mix and match.

I know, I know, Far Fetched Ideas called and they want me to come work for them.

hey butterblume - great idea.  they actually had something similar at sephora in JCP where you would pick 5 of the best products.  It wasn't specific about skin items but it was a mix and match.  Wish we could do it with these kits - i like some of the things from kit 1 and some from kit 2.

arielaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - it is so nice to see you on BT and I still miss the owl avatar, very cute!

OHMYGOSH! SO exciting. Volume 2 looks AMAZING. Love those masks. Vol 2 is getting bought in January! 

Oooh I see the Oil set is up now too!

do you have the link??? Smiley Very Happy

I am going to buy ALL of those, every single one. January 1 come faster please!

So we'll be halfway to VIB for 2015 on Jan 1st. It's fine. We don't have a problem.

Lol!  Nope.  No problems at all.

Hahahahha!

Ooooooooooh! The first person that hits Rouge limit in 2014, please post! We will all take out our credit cards and cry for you.

Haha - a group grieving for the wallets. Love it. Yes, who ever makes it first, post your joy/shame and we shall celebrate/grieve with you. 

Oh I will definitely be gifting these to myself after Christmas... I am really trying to cut back on buying color cosmetics, but skincare is fair game!!!!!

Why couldn't they come out with Volume 2 BEFORE my family finished shopping for me???

I love both of them & can't choose! BUT... I don't love the price. They are all GWP items thrown together into a set Smiley Sad Maybe if I didn't already own at least 1/2 the stuff from each volume then I might be more inclined to buy it. IDK, I don't think you're getting your moneys worth for these, when you can get those as free GWP from other sites. 

40 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • upload_6960848083254807418.jpg