Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Oooh this looks good @ohheyitscindyk 

A head's up for anyone who sorta kinda wanted the Sephora Favorites Luxe Vibes kit - it's now half off, selling at $32.50. Here's the link if you're interested: https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-favorites-luxury-lip-frangrance-set-P475608

SFCelebrateYourCurls&Coils.jpgSFCelebrateYourCurls&CoilsContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Celebrate Your Curls & Coils 

I purchased the Sephora Favorites Curly Must-Have Kit . This new set has most of the items that are offered in the Curly Must - Have Kit. The only new items are Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream and Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Avocado Leave–In Defining Cream . Items missing from this set are Mizani Wonder Crown Clarifying Scalp Treatment 6.8 oz/ 200mL , #BREAD BEAUTY SUPPLY Mini Everyday Hair Gloss Oil 30 ml Qhemet Biologics Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee . Personally I think that the Curly Must - Have Kit is a better value. I have only been able to tag the full sized items.

@ohheyitscindyk I purchased this set during Sephora Sale and I am loving it so much! I don’t regret it at all! 😍

24-hour app early access:

SFLashstashToGo.jpg

SFFoundationTryOn.jpg

Sephora Favorites Foundation Try On At Home 

@ohheyitscindyk That’s a great way to try foundation for those that don’t have a store close by to check the products. And 14 different foundations is a decent amount to be able to find one you like to redeem the voucher 

This is a really interesting idea and am sort of considering giving it a try… however I am noticing as a neutral undertone who falls between shades frequently, I would like to try half from one pack and half from another! The variety is appreciated but the customization is lacking a tad. The shade range in the light-medium packs is too wide, I know for sure which shades would be too light in one, and too dark in another. Makes it a bit harder to justify spending $20 on two packs when I’d still only get $10 off what I ultimately choose. 

@alexasteph - I'm in the same boat! 😄  At least some of these samples will work for me compared to the samples we get when placing orders.  Those samples never run light enough for me!

@Titian06 I agree about included samples - it’s rare I can try a shade that will truly match so if I wanna give it a fair test wear and go about my day I can’t really unless I am willing to have the wrong shade on! I literally fall anywhere from fair to medium depending on how that particular brand runs their shades haha. The shade matcher tool is no help to me either…. I’ll test brands and shades I do currently wear against each other and they won’t be a match! Or, they will then when I test it on a third brand, it’ll give two different shades where one is a fair warm shade and the other is a medium cool 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who knows hahahaha. 

@alexasteph - Exactly! 🤣  The shade match tool has no rhyme or reason to it.  I was using it yesterday and the results were all over the board. 🙄

SFHelloBeautyHallofFameA.jpgSFHelloBeautyHallofFameAContents.jpg

SFHelloBeautyHallofFameB.jpgSFHelloBeautyHallofFameBContents.jpg

SFHelloBeautyHallofFameDetails.jpg

For anyone looking for the Sun Safety kit, it seems to be in the system and orderable. Try this link (courtesy of the Sephora subreddit...) https://www.sephora.com/product/sun-safety-kit-P500006

I ordered mine the day before the spring sale for Rouge went live then when the sale went live it was unavailable when search so I had to go to my orders to buy it again. Probably so it wouldn’t sell out. FYI check the expiration date of your Lancôme spf - mine was expired!!!

24 hour app early access:

SFAppEarlyAccess.jpg

Incoming 2022 spf according to Reddit 

B5117CBC-61AC-4F1D-B36E-3E668D4D6A1A.jpeg

Thank you for sharing @Kim888 ! I am always looking forward to these SPF sets, even if there are several repeated products from other years. I would have appreciated a couple of hot new releases samples in there but I will get in anyway 

I purchased this set in store at my local Sephora last week.

I also purchased a $35 set in a recycled paper bag type packaging (sorry, threw it away already or else I’d attach a photo) that included:

2 full sized items

- Merit lip oil in Marrakech

- Kosas 10 second shadow in Heat

4 deluxe sample sizes

- SAIE starglow dewy gel highlight

- Ilia mascara (the one in the white tube)

- Item Beauty lip oil in Come Thru

- Tower 28 spray in the red bottle

To be honest I wasn’t really impressed by either set but that’s just me. 

SFCurlyMustHaveKit.jpgSFCurlyMustHaveKitContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Curly Must-Have Kit 

SFBestsellingFloralPerfumeSampler.jpgSFBestsellingFloralPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Bestselling Floral Perfume Sampler Set set 

SFMiniPerfumeSampler.jpgSFMiniPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Deluxe Perfume Sampler Set perfume set 

testing