Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Set A

SFHelloOutofThisWorldA.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFHelloOutofThisWorldAContents.jpg

Set B

SFHelloOutofThisWorldB.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFHelloOutofThisWorldBContents.jpg

Details:

Spoiler
SFHelloOutofThisWorldDetails.jpg

SFLuxeNextLevelRougeFirstAccess.jpg

SFLuxeNextLevel.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFLuxeNextLevelContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites LUXE - The Next-Level Collection 

@ohheyitscindyk This one looks really good.

Loving it!!!

Sephora Favorites Sun Safety Kit 

SFVacayAllDay.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFVacayAllDayContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Vacay All Day Set 

I wanted to try this one, but haven’t seen the reviews yet. It’s definitely about to be that time of the year! Sephora Favorites Vacay All Day Set 

Has anyone seen the mini sun care favorites kit that usually comes out now in a wristlet-sized bag? It may be an in-store exclusive. Please post pictures if anyone sees it, those are a big hit with my family.

@Amakened, this is the set currently available - 

B4F873A2-EF72-4FF9-997F-2741B2EFD77D.jpeg

Thank you, that’s the large set. It’s great! There’s normally also a smaller set for $25 in a wristlet-sized case that has different products too. It might be an in-store exclusive; I am wondering if anyone has seen the smaller set when out & about, or has any information on this year’s.

@Amakened You may want to check at a Sephora inside JCPenny.  If any of them still have Sephora's?  I believe JCP used to get smaller sets that kind of 'matched' the larger ones in store. 

SFMother'sDayPerfumeSampler.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFMother'sDayPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Mother's Day Coffret Perfume Set 

SFAquaticPerfumeSampler.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFAquaticPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Bestselling Aquatic Perfume Sampler Set 

SFBeachyPerfumeSampler.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFBeachyPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Bestselling Beachy Perfume Sampler Set 

My all-time favorite was Sephora Favorites Hair Rescue Masks on the Go in 2016.  

Sephora Favorites Hello! Beauty Gems .  Always love these mini sample sets -- super affordable way to try some new products and comes with a 15% coupon on the full-sizes.

This set includes:

- 1.2 g/ 0.04 oz NARS Blush in Orgasm
- 10 mL/ 0.33 oz belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- 3 mL/ 0.10 fl oz Milk Makeup KUSH High Volumizing Mascara
- 15 mL/ 0.51 oz CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 100-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator
- 30 mL/ 1.0 fl oz Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
- 1.2 mL/ 0.04 fl oz Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum
- 15% off* vouchers for the full-size versions of everything above to use on a future purchase

Sephora Favorites Hello Beauty Gems.png

Really excited about the new Sephora Favourites sets. I did some cost per amount calculations to double check the value of everything I was really getting (I find sometimes the value listed isn't true). I ended up going with the Sephora Favorites Lashstash to Go Mini Mascara Set. This seemed to have the most bang for your buck PLUS you get a voucher for a free full size mascara out of it! Not including the free voucher this has a value of $64 (Canadian) for the actual amounts you receive, and the purchase price is $37! 

See below for approximate dollar value per actual amount in CAD:

MILK MAKEUP Mini KUSH High Volumizing Mascara 0.13 oz/ 4 mL 3mL = ~$10 (reg 10mL $33)

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag® Jet-Black Volumizing Mascara 10ml/0.34 fl oz 2.5mL = ~$8 (reg 10mL $33)

ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight 3g = ~$14 (reg 8g $37)

Marc Jacobs Beauty Mini Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara 5g = ~$19 (reg 9g $35)
Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL 4mL = ~$13 (reg 10mL $33)

SFSunSafetyKit.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFSunSafetyKitContents.jpg

I got my Sun Safety kit today. I really like the set this year (I didn't get it last year). Now that I have finally figured out I can use chemical sunscreens after all, on everything but my cheeks and around my eyes, I am so happy I can go back to making use of this yearly kit. It's a great deal, and I love trying any new items that show up in there.

My only issue is that the Clinique Pep-Start bottle got squeezed somehow before arriving -- I suppose it must have happened when the item was added to the kit, because otherwise it would have been very noticeable and would have made much more of a mess. Also this item doesn't have an expiration date on it, and I thought all SPF products had that nowadays. I was using this product back in 2018 and I think I remember it not having an expiration date back then, but I'm not really sure IIRC.

The sun kit is my favourite that comes out, last year was the first that I didn't order.  I'm still unsure about ordering to my US post box.  I still have last years spring sale items waiting there for me.  Hmmmm.... will the border open??? @ohheyitscindyk Thanks for posting, I'm gonna have to contemplate this one!

In a year where a number of Sephora sets didn’t have a release (yep, I’m missing you, Skin Wonderland!), glad to see this Sun Safety Kit! It’s one of my faves although I echo @MlleCC in that it’s almost identical to last year’s.

@ohheyitscindyk , thanks for posting!  This is the Sephora Favorites set that I look forward to the most each year.  🙂  It looks pretty similar to last year's Sun Safety set, but I love that this year's has 2 full-sized products instead of just 1.  My absolute favorite in this line-up is the Biossance Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL -- it's so moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy, and plays well with other complexion products on top.

@ohheyitscindyk it does look almost identical to last year. That Biossance is my favorite too, @MlleCC

@MlleCC @eshoe Sounds like I need to try the Biossance! 🙂

testing