Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Hooray for another Sephora Favorites set!  Give Me Some Lip Balm -- $30 USD and includes 2 full-size products from Pat McGrath and Sephora Collection.

https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-favorites-give-me-some-balm-set-P467042?icid2=products%20gri...

Sephora Favorites Gimme Some Lip Balm.png

SFCleanMeUp.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFCleanMeUpContents.jpg

Finally a Sephora Favorites set with items that have been on my list to try @ohheyitscindyk. The Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Acid Lip Balm has not impressed me but I have received this product in a couple of sets. I have been wanting to try Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover 3.4 oz/ 100 mL , so this is a great way to test it before committing. The other products in the set have not been on my radar but I may have some wonderful surprises included. 

@ohheyitscindyk , thank you so much for posting!  I've been waiting for the return of normal Sephora Favorites sets, and this one looks like a good one!  The Ilia Multi-Stick Cheek & Lip retails for $34 alone, which more than covers the cost of the set.

SFMen'sCologneSampler.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFMen'sCologneSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Men's Cologne Sampler Set 

New Sephora Favorites Pop set to be released soon.  Love that it includes fairly new/recent launches!

Sephora Favorites POP - Big Beauty Vibes 

Sephora POP.png

@MlleCC , eagerly awaiting this set!

Is anyone missing the Sephora Favorites sets from before 2020? The ones that had a nice mix of things in decent sizes? Has Sephora given up on them? (Not counting what looks like their beauty box outtakes.)

I definitely miss them!  I used to get the Skin Wonderland, Clean skincare, and many other sets every year.  There were definitely fewer sets available last year.  I hope they come back this year—I love trying out the mini sizes.

New Sephora Favorites Hello! set is now available.  $10 for 6 samples, along with 15% off coupons to use on full-sizes of items in the kit.

https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-collection-sephora-favorites-hello-beauty-big-shots-P469162?...

That's a pretty nice set, I know if I'd got it, it'd be for the makeup eraser.  15 off full sized isn't bad either

SFLashstashtoGo.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFLashstashtoGoContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Lashstash To Go 

@ohheyitscindyk Thank you for sharing these!  The lash stash to go is always one of my favorite purchases of the beginning of the year- although I'm disappointed to see that it's Lash Brag and not Fenty's mascara.  I'm not mad that they look so similar but I'd always grab the wrong tube.

And I'd get the Sephora Favorites Best of Vanilla Perfume Sampler Set if it was available in Canada.  I love gourmand scents.  I may still check out the Juilette Has A Gun fragrance.  That's one of my unofficial resolutions of 2021-- find some fragrances that I love again.  

@Nickelliebear1 Ahh I always eye these sets, but have to resist because I always have a stockpile of mascara I need to get through first before I add more lol.

A lot of good stuff I’m seeing that’s DEFINITELY knocking on my “I need to buy full I can’t do minis” door lollll posing me the question of “Can I withstand buying the extra for something I know is TRUE”

SFBestofVanillaPerfumeSampler.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFBestofVanillaPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Best of Vanilla Perfume Sampler Set 

SFTreatYourselfPerfumeSampler.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFTreatYourselfPerfumeSamplerContents.jpg

Sephora Favorites Treat Yourself Coffret Perfume Sampler