Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

New Scouted Set $50CAD - not online yet (at least on the Canada side)702F83C6-A004-4BC0-94DC-C9C0F8AA137D.jpeg

37DB7327-F3CD-4CB6-890E-C2E3324C29E7.jpeg

@bonafide11 please tell me you picked this up! I love the...

@bonafide11 please tell me you picked this up! I love the sephora favorites sets. there are so many good products in this one... I'm hoping my store still has this in stock come sale day!

That might be one of the best sets I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing @bonafide11

New mystery kits

SFMysteryKits.jpgSFMysteryKitsDetails.jpg

I’ll pass on these. I think they are over-priced for the amount that you get. 

I didn't know about the mystery cheek kitsch. Nice!

I didn't know about the mystery cheek kitsch. Nice!

This could be fun. I hope it's not just another way to re...

This could be fun. I hope it's not just another way to repackage old samples.

Has anyone seen swatches of this set around?

@SurprisedLemur I haven't seen any, but the YouTuber Elle S. just posted a detailed and informative try-on video that I found very helpful. 

I'll check her out, thanks! I have been looking at the swatches of the individual lippies online and I this the only ones I reeeaally want are the Charlotte tilbury, Nars, and Marc Jacob's. Maybe I should just be responsible and pick one to buy...

OMG @ohheyitscindyk

Oh No GIF - Omg Ohmygosh Ohmygod GIFs 

THANK YOU!!  Heart

I absolutely WAIT, drooling, every year for this set! And this one looks like one of the best ever with tons of full-sized lippies. And my favorite, a full-sized Charlotte Tilbury in Bond Girl? Omg...I bought this so fast, my credit card caught on fire! @ohheyitscindyk, you're amazing! THANK you for the heads up!!

Same! I always end up giving a few away because the shade or formula doesn't work for me, buuuuuuut I'm now wondering if we could get a swap going on one of the trade threads. The bright reds and liquid lips will likely be up for grabs from my set.

Ooh that's a great idea! 

24 hour app early access

SFSuperstars.jpg

Contents:

Spoiler
SFSuperstarsContents.jpg

RE: Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

They got Charlotte Tilbury!!!!!

Definitely an improvement from the previously-released Sephora Favorites Superstars set that featured one too many primers and was marked down during the Labor Day sales.  I LOVE that Charlotte Tilbury has been added to the mix; hopefully we will see more of her products in future Favorites sets.  Personally, I'm make-up overwhelmed at the moment and will be passing over this set, but I think it's a solidly good curation of products for those still building their collections or trying to figure out what works best for them.  The value is certainly there:  at original price, the three full-sized items -- ABH Brow Whiz, UD eyeliner, and the Stila liquid eyeshadow -- more or less account for the price of the set, making the other travel and deluxe-sample-sized items "free."

Not for me but it's really cool they are including Charlotte Tilbury in their favorites sets already! I hope we see more in the future. I would be thrilled if they showed up in a lip favorites set!

testing