Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

This just came online. The price per ml for the Drunk Elephant Peptide would be $20 by itself, so I guess price point it is a pretty good deal.

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I bought this but was sooooo disappointed. The sunscreen's number one ingredient is alcohol denat, the protini clogged my pores (so sad, the Lala whipped cream does the same thing), and the Kiehl's doesn't smell the greatest and slightly irritates my skin (a lot of things do). Haven't tried the watermelon mask yet. 

I love the DE Protini and admittedly got this set just be...

I love the DE Protini and admittedly got this set just because of it. 🐘 I thought it was going to be smaller than it actually is, which was a pleasant surprise. I guess I was expecting it to be the size of a GWP that I had gotten before. In the picture top to bottom is the GWP size, Sephora Favorites size and then the full size. I'm excited to try everything else out!

I forgot I saw this in store about a month ago. It's a ni...

I forgot I saw this in store about a month ago. It's a nice little set.

RE: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I’m so excited for this set. My hair gets so wavy and frizzy in this summer humidity! I saw it on the website and wanted it immediately, so I went to find it at the store. But one said they didn’t have it in stock (contrary to what the website said) and the other said they had it, but weren’t allowed to sell it yet and didn’t know when they would. Odd. So I just ordered it online and dealt with the 7-day ground shopping. Anyway, I haven’t tried any of these products and hopefully a few of them can keep my hair from looking like I got electrocuted. Cute bag too. Giving it to my daughter.

@SoraDixie, this is on my loves list. I guess I shouldn't...

@SoraDixie, this is on my loves list. I guess I shouldn't wait too long before I purchase it because I know it will be gone!

RE: @SoraDixie, this is on my loves list. I guess I shouldn't...

Probably true. Eek that makes me want to buy another. Somebody hold me back!!

This keeps popping up but it says product not carried. Hopefully it means there’s a new one coming soonThis keeps popping up but it says product not carried. Hopefully it means there’s a new one coming soonI saw this one at my JCP.I saw this one at my JCP.

@makeitup305, this was a last year favorite. It popped up...

@makeitup305, this was a last year favorite. It popped up the other night and read reviews from it. Good reviews though.

Spotted this at my local Sephora. Haven't seen it online yet.

I'm definitely interested in this. The Algenist Eye Cream is amazing and probably one of my HG, I keep an Amore Pacific Sunscreen Spray in my bag so another is useful, and I'd love to try the Eau de Beaute, Unseen and CEO. Everything else is meh but that makes it worth it for me.

@Lazybeautybeast oooh interesting 🤔 I could swear that Boscia moisturizer is on clearance, though... maybe they're old sets?

@fieldsofclover It might be they're using Boscia overstock because SR CEO and Supergoop Unseen are both pretty new I think.

I thought the same thing. it was in a SiJCP set recently...

I thought the same thing. it was in a SiJCP set recently too. Maybe the are trying to get rid of the DS they had? @fieldsofclover

This new lip kit was up earlier today, but now it's gone. Best keep an eye out for it to come back! Also, in another thread I saw someone posted a \"Give me some SUMMER lip\" pictures from a US department store(I don't know the abbreviations I'm Canadian 😂) and it looked promising as well. If I remember correctly...the description for this one said the Marc Jacobs was slow burn which I think is a repeat sample and the Buxom was White Russian which was a offer a few months ago.

RE: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Sadly this is an older set from a few years back, but I wish they still sold it! In my opinion, this was the best nude lip kit I’ve ever gotten from Sephora!

This is actually an old kit that is popping back up for some reason, @Maeora. 😬 I don't believe Estee Edit is made anymore. 

@SpaceLlama good to know! I only just started paying atte...

@SpaceLlama good to know! I only just started paying attention to the Sephora Favourites kits!

Re: @SpaceLlama good to know! I only just started paying atte...

Ah no worries, @Maeora 😄 The Sephora Favorites kits are amazing most of the time. The two newest lipstick kits that are available are the Give me some new lip and Give me some lip kit (the one with the red abh lipstick) kits. The rest tend to be older kits that pop back up once every full moon 😉 They're still good kits, but they tend to have products that are discontinued or marked down already. 😞

24 hour app early access

SunkissedGlow.jpg

The set contains:

Spoiler
SunkissedGlowDetails.jpg
testing