Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sample Turned Full Sized

What sample did you receive that has since turned into a absolute must for your daily routine?

For me, it was Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel Jumbo 5 

Re: Sample Turned Full Sized

@beechblondiee 

There 2 were suggestions from Sephora associates who provided me with samples to try: KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser 13.53 oz/ 400 mL and Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ 25% AHA + 2% BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL.

This was a mini from Sephora Favorites set: Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil 35 mL 

@beechblondiee   I was thrilled to see how Tatcha's Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser helped to clear my skin.

Tatcha The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL 

@beechblondiee I’ll include minis and travel sizes in addition to foil/card/vial samples. 

@beechblondiee2 products that I loved after trying samples of are Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. I love the Magic foundation because the shade match is spot on and the coverage is perfect for my daily needs; light to medium and buildable when a little extra is needed.

@beechblondiee 2 that Sephora no longer sells is the Laura Mercier creme de Pistache souffle body creme and Korres Vitamin E face primer

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing