Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

SUMMER 2016 Releases!!!

way way way too early but since there's already a pic for Dior Summer that has been posted guess I'll put it here.

Re: SUMMER 2016 Releases!!!

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 10.32.46 AM.png

The edges of those swatches are so straight... it sort of bugs me for some reason. Maybe because they remind me of the Post-It bookmarks.

Yeah, what did they do, use a stencil? 

Sort of! They made a grid with tape. 

ABH foundation sticks

Screen Shot 2016-08-07 at 7.10.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 8.46.57 PM.png

If this would just stick around until November ......

New Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Project Chimps - LE - August 23

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 7.50.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-08-04 at 7.51.05 PM.png

So pretty 😍 I want it if the colour looks like it IRL

I rarely wear red lips but I like this color and this is the kind of charity I love to support so.....

Cool, but looks just like another red to me! I guess for a charity launch you want a "Safe" colour.

When I read your post, I realized I had f.lux on (the one that changes your screen to a yellow tint in the evening to facilitate sleep) and now that I turned it off, this looks a lot less brick/red-orange Smiley Sad

I'm also now realizing that I've probably late night shopped for tons of things without realizing I'm not seeing the true color >.<

@keepra I'm going on two days no sleep, lol it looks brick to me too. I'll have to remember to check back later. 

@keepra @Samtian I guess regardless of whether it's brick or red, I just feel like I'll have something like this in my lipstick collection!  I use BT on 3 devices (work computer, home computer and iPhone with the yellow tint at night too) and the swatch looks the same across all 3. BUT I have learned that KVD's lip swatches don't show off the colours the best either. This swatch looks fairly close to Tijuana from her Studded Kiss line to me.

@k617 I'm sorry, I hope it didn't sound as though I was saying you were wrong or anything like that. That wasn't what I meant at all. 

Oh no @Samtian! That didn't even cross my mind! Just discussing colours Smiley Happy

Yes, and it's almost always guaranteed the color will look much deeper on my darker skin-tone lip...waiting to swatch in store then Smiley Very Happy

You do make a good point of a safe color for a charity launch - you want it to sell well and appeal to a larger segment of buyers

Aww, it's launching on my birthday!

Ahhh noooooooo it looks like such a good color... halp someone stop me lol

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 8.13.44 PM.png

816 Replies