Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

It's that time again! Previews of spring/summer releases!!! 

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

@CookieGirl1 This is so exciting!

Best,

Rebecca

3575F89E-3030-4540-8F59-F46B58C1BB50.png

RE: Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

I also saw a luminous version at ulta as well- love the original going to have to give this a try as well!

@SportyGirly125 I'm all over this!!

@lmaster I really Like the original so this is a great option 

ABH x Nicole Guerriero - coming soon

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 2.12.39 PM.png

Whoa this was LE riight...does this mean they could bring the Mario palette back too 😮

OMG - The first NG collab is my all time fave Glow Palette and the Mario palette is my all time fave ABH palette - maybe at least he'll collab with ABH again...I mean Amrezey is on her 3rd collab ❤️

@xcicee @veronika23 

@veronika23 @Tamara76 A second collab would make sense! I thought maybe since they had the palette in the picture it was just getting RRed. Mario palette came out before I got into makeup, definitely sad I missed that. 

@xcicee  I think they might be doing a second collab...

Luminous Silk Concealer from GA. s48.png

It's kinda funny how many concealer launches there are. Seems like it's the year of either super flawless skin or no-makeup makeup if you spot conceal. I really want to try the new hourglass concealer but I still have half a pot of Nars soft matte concealer!

I'm the biggest fan of Armani face products, so I'm definitely going to need to try this concealer. I wonder how it differs from the power fabric concealer?! 

@PenelopeBT @MissPuff I’m very curious how this new Armani concealer will compare to my beloved power fabric concealer, especially as the Luminous Silk Foundation is one of my favorite foundations. 🧐🤔  I had not planned on picking up a new concealer this year but ... 😉

I love the foundation from this line, but $49 for concealer? Yikes! Best to wait for the next Sephora sale to pick this up.

@twilightnicky You don’t want to know how much the Cle de Peau one I use is

lol I hear you @SportyGirly125 ! It’s bad good. As is the new Chantecaille combo one. I love that one too. 

@Sunnysmom The bad thing is I use two of them in different colors 

Oh man don’t you hate that @SportyGirly125 ?! But best way to get your perfect match, I get it! 

omg! I cannot keep up with all of these concealer launches. I do really like the foundation samples so this will probably be good. I am going to need to swatch this, the PMG and Hourglass (again) and decide between them! Why are they all so good!?

@Kim888 same! So many! I have been trying Hourglass and Jouer recently and I love love Hourglass. Perfect shades, no creasing and covers my dark circles very well. (Don’t think I’ve ever seen so many customers crowded around a product since Pat M first launch! Lol.)  Jouer not so much. Feels creamy but creasing continues all day with no dry down. I’m older so that’s important to me!  Hourglass is perfect and love it as much as my beloved Chantecaille and CDP. What you liking? 

974 Replies
testing