Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

It's that time again! Previews of spring/summer releases!!! 

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

@veronika23  - Sweet!  Thank you.  Perhaps brands will give us a little heads up before just dropping products.  A girl has gotta save for these holiday finds...

@MCSSavvy  haha yeah. We probably haven't seen much yet because of what's going on this year... so much up in the air. I bet they couldn't plan/produce like they wanted to. Usually previews start around July.... but I also haven't been paying that much attention. 😂

@veronika23, thank you!!

You the best @veronika23 ! And @ChristalM too! 🤗😘

@veronika23  I also created one yesterday.

Oh sorry my bad. I didn't see one posted. @ChristalM 

@veronika23  not at all! You are better at this than me 🙂

@Sunnysmom, you have a keen eye; it's more product name changes. So Red used to be So Marilyn, Yes Honey used to be Hepburn Honey. I really dislike how generic CT product names are becoming. The Hollywood Glamour of the initial launch is fading.

Couldn’t imagine we missed a new product @TraceyEB , should have  known better lol. 

I read that from helpful information of @Ispend2much6 . 🤗 I do agree with you. The names stood out before. Now they can be anything. What a shame. 

@Sunnysmom   Looks like Sephora has the "wedding" shades, and MI Kiss is Bond Girl; So 90's is Birkin Brown, Festival Magic is Glastonbury., Gracefully Pink is Amazing Grace.

@Ispend2much6, thanks for explaining some of those changes. The new names are so uninteresting. Festival Magic? So Red? Pretty generic.

@TraceyEB   It just makes things confusing.  I figured that maybe Glastonbury was too specific and unknown for an international customer base, although it's been that way for years.  Bond Girl may be seen as sexist, Amazing Grace has religious connotations... lol  I honestly didn't spend hours thinking up these rationale, this is just what came to mind.

Wonder what So Red is @Ispend2much6 ? Any thoughts? Like last years LE prob for holiday etc? Wow sorry pics so blurry. They weren’t originally. 

Makes perfect sense @Ispend2much6 you so smart. 😘🥰🤓

@Sunnysmom   Nope, just know how to Google.   🙂  Temptalia mentions the name changes.

I did catch the shadow name changes but not the lips @Ispend2much6 . I wondered if it came as a result of new ownership etc also. Birkin brown always seemed obvious as a no no. lol. 

Lol I didn’t realize she had posted on these @Ispend2much6 thanks! I usually read her daily and I missed it! 😘🤗

Do we have a fall thread?

Byredo releases a colour cosmetics collection this fall!

Byredo.PNG

If you visit IG isamayaffrench, you can see a video of the new multisticks

@Mochapj also posted product pics in the Fragrance Junkie thread https://community.sephora.com/t5/Fragrance-Fans/Fragrance-Junkie-Central/td-p/2222170

byredo-isamayaffrench.jpg

Would be cool if the color cosmetics matched this promo pic but probably will be boring like everything else on the market... 😞

testing