Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

It's that time again! Previews of spring/summer releases!!! 

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

Looking forward to swatches!

3E8FFB9F-71EE-43A8-BAA8-E1514E2807FB.jpeg

Bum Bum Scrub for all the SDJ lovers, June 2 on the Sephora site. 

RE: Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

Yesss super excited for this

Ooooh @SportyGirly125 I need a bigger shower to hold all the scrubs😄 thank you for the tag!

Early access  - 25mL of the scrub is available with purchase of $50+ for a limited time (thru 5/25). No code required.BF321828-2BF8-48E0-863A-73E164887BD4.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  @lmaster @missjeanie @faeriegirl @quspork @Kim888 @SAlyFitz @eshoe 

Thank you for the heads up, @itsfi! I’ve kinda fallen in love with scrubs:)

It’s so easy to do @eshoe! 😍

Ooohhhhh awesome!! @itsfi thank you

@itsfi Thank you for the tag

@SportyGirly125  OMG!!!!!! So excited!!!  Thanks for tagging me on this!!!😍😍😍

Thank you @SportyGirly125! 🥰 I’m putting myself on a low buy for June and July (so many amazing deals this month!!), but this scrub is one of the products I’ll include on my list of allowances. ♥️ Have to keep the SdJ Bum Bum  family together. 😉 

@itsfi  I'm putting myself on a low/no buy from now till the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I'm trying to save up for that.

I love that sale @AMK721! ♥️ There are a few items I pick up every year during the anniversary sale. 

@itsfi  Oh do tell if I need to keep an eye out for something 🙂

@AMK721, most of my annual buys from the anniversary sale are non-beauty related items - a pair of gym / running shoes 👟, as well as a pair of flats 🥿 (for myself and my SIL) and heels 👠 - yeah, I do love me some shoes! ♥️ I also pick up a dress, a pair of jeans and some workout clothes - to go with the shoes, right?! 😉 

For beauty related items, I typically pick up one of the fragrance sets that Jo Malone puts out and maybe the Diptyque candle set. The jumbo size Kiehl’s Creme de Corps body lotion gets added to the cart too - it’s a nice lotion at an excellent value. I always take a look at what beauty tools they have on sale. 😍 Though oftentimes I’ve picked up something already at the Sephora sale or online elsewhere. I’ll also look into a Shiseido skincare set for my mom. 

@itsfi  I'm a shoe girl too. Last year I got a pair of wedge sneakers that I adore and a couple pair of booties. I almost got the Kiehl’s Creme de Corps last year. I also got my first pair of Zella leggings, and I love them! I have to stop thinking about sales lol.

I’m so excited to see what you pick up this year @AMK721! 🤩  Your purchases last year sound fabulous! Nordies always has some great shoes during the sale! ♥️ Yay for Zella leggings; they’re great! 💕 This’ll probably be the first year I do it all online, which will hopefully mean I buy less. 😆 

@itsfi @I like how you think 😉

I can’t wait to get this!!! 

Ohhhhh perfect timing!! @SportyGirly125 

4 Replies
testing