Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

It's that time again! Previews of spring/summer releases!!! 

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/FOUND-IN-THE-WILD-THREAD/td-p/5157361

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2020 RELEASES!!!

7D5E74E9-C775-4DB4-AB7A-0EC62DFC95C4.png

MAC Loud and Clear - coming soon

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.13.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 3.14.21 PM.png

@veronika23 This collection is SO pretty. I love everything peachy/nude so this is right up my ally!

Best,

Rebecca

It is pretty!!! @RebeccaBT  🙂

I like the look of the products, but not the packaging... I feel like the clear plastic makes them look cheap? Hourglass did the same thing this year with their ghost collection, instead of their usual gorgeous metallics. 

I totally get what you mean by cheap... but I kinda like it though. 😄  @SurprisedLemur 

Me too @veronika23 ! It reminds me of something when I was little I think or loving that clear thing in lots of areas, bags, shoes etc?! I liked Hourglass too so prob was in the minority. Lol. 

How am I just now finding out about this?! Fenty is dropping colored eyeliners!!!

Screenshot_20200113-221422_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200113-221701_Instagram.jpg

Hi @CookieGirl1,

Can't wait for these!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I know, right?!  I love colorful  liners.

Hi @CookieGirl1 ,

I am so exited to try these! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@CookieGirl1 Don't feel bad!  Sometimes it seems like Fenty announces one of their products well in advance and then slap us in the face with another release on the same day!  I have notifications turned on for Beautynews and Trendmood and I didn't know about these until recently. 

Just realized I haven't bought a pencil liner in years.  Guess I'll be buying one of these sooner rather than later, those GWPs must be pretty dry by now.  

@Nickelliebear1 I feel more validated now, lol.  Some of those colors are beautiful; I'm definitely eyeing that silvery purple. 

@Titian06 @CookieGirl1 .. Hey the more fenty fans the merrier!  Also, I didn't know the price, and the specifics for each color (matte/shimmer/metallic), so thanks and yay!

But I'm think I'm gonna try to stay out of this thread, I'm budgeted for fenty,  but that CT palette is calling me a little 🤣

@danielledanielle girl, I feel bad--I didn't even see your post!  I haven't gotten to spend much time in the BIC for the last couple of days and totally missed the memo but the liners look stunning.

@CookieGirl1 - @danielledanielle just posted about the eyeliners on the Fenty thread yesterday, so you're not late to the party!  She posted swatches; you'll want to check them out!

@Titian06 Thanks for the heads up.  I hadn't even seen that post but I'm sorry I missed it earler!

Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye Pillowtalk palette, available now:

Annotation 2020-01-07 15452944.png

Hi @CookieGirl1,

Thanks for sharing! This palette is so beautiful. It is perfect for any look.

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBTDo you know if it's coming to sephora?

Anastasia Amrezy palette, available January 14th:

Annotation 2020-01-07 154529.png

testing