Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of spring/summer releases... yes it's starting! 😄

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/m-p/441766...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

New KVD lipsticks - Available now on her site - July 26th at Sephora

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.32.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.32.37 AM.png

Pumpkin looks good to me! 

EDIT:  I saw these at SiJCP this morning.  I swatched the Russet (top lipstick) and Pumpkin (second from bottom lipstick) colors (in the top photo).  I didn't think to swatch all the colors or to even take a pic of the two colors I swatched.  They're a bit brighter than shown in the bottom pic, but still quite suited for the fall (think fall-colored leaves).

For those of you talking about cool colors, these are definitely not for you!  They are definitely on the (very) warm side...think @Mochapj.  I think any of these colors will look great on her!

Thanks @Titian06 !

i hadn’t heard about these but you’ve definitely piqued my interest with these colours. They make me think of the subculture palette in lipstick form ☺️

Saw these too and def thought of you @Mochapj ! They will look so good on you! Sad for us cool loving lippie girls tho! Lol. Money saved I guess! 

OMGosh, @Mochapj, you are so right about the Subculture palette!  💖💖💖

Ooh that Marigold makes me happy.

ABH is coming out with a new liquid liner in August

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 7.32.01 PM.png

Looks like the new ND Coral palette is full size - August 3rd online at Sephora

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 3.09.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-24 at 3.09.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-24 at 3.10.09 PM.png

Wow its beautiful....but hate the price

It's been a hot minute since I've been excited for a makeup release, and this palette looks like it's going to end that streak. So gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what looks  ND does on IG with this palette. Thanks so much for posting @veronika23  <3.

I'm curious to see the looks she comes up with too. @niki172 

@veronika23  - Now this palette is calling my name!  Love it! 

Stunning palette but the $48+ price is a pass for me. 

Preeeeettttttty.

@veronika23 NEEEED IT NOW!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

@GG84   ME TOO!!!!  It is calling me... and not in a whisper to take it home with me!!

@GG84  @MCSSavvy   it is nice! Just a bit tired of seeing warmer tones. lol

@veronika23  I completely understand!!!  I've been longing for cool tones for a few years now.  I really wish the trend would change.  Norvina was a nice respite though it wasn't a completely cool tone palette.  With my skin tone I look better in cool tones so I can't wait for them to make a come back.  The Coral palette is pretty and if it's not too warm I could pull it off with the shimmer colors.... 

@MCSSavvy  I've been wanting them for a few years too and also wish the trend would change. Heck never mind the trends... just wish someone would not follow them! Seems no one has the balls to do so though. 🙄 Hopefully you'll be able to pull it off! I can pull off just about any color but brown. 😂  I love greys and blues and find there is so little... Everything is the same and everyone is coming out with a brand. I've been mostly annoyed with the beauty industry because it's over saturated and all the same, all the time. BORING! I also think those influencer people just killed it for the rest of us... I never understood the appeal. Honestly I just don't care like I used to.

Totally agree w you @veronika23. So happy to at least see some new greys/ blues in the Chanel quad and new BB one. Finally. It’s a start maybe and I agree with all your comments also! 💞

@Sunnysmom  I am so out of the loop I'm not even sure which products you are talking about... I'd have to look it up! 😄 😄 😄  Glad that someone is coming out with some though. Hopefully it is a start! 🖤

1,697 Replies
testing