Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of spring/summer releases... yes it's starting! Smiley Very Happy

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/m-p/441766...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Titian06 , a couple community members had the opportunity to visit The Inkey List pop-up in NYC, where we previewed these new products. They were supposed to be released mid-July at Sephora, but I'm not sure why the delay. I'm on mobile and having trouble linking to our posts, but they should be found in the Community Events Group, if you're interested in learning more about the new products! Smiley Happy

Hi, @MlleCC !  Yes, I read everyone's posts for that event!  Ever since, I've been eagerly awaiting the new releases, especially the Bakuchiol.  I have a sensitivity (if not an allergy) to all retinols.  I thought the release was supposed to be in July.  Machines break down; companies they rely on for ingredients or packaging have their own delays...who knows! Smiley Very Happy

RE: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 2.50.48 PM.png

this is on my wish list after i finish the Kiehl's vitamin C one Smiley Wink

New KVD lipsticks - Available now on her site - July 26th at Sephora

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.32.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.32.37 AM.png

Pumpkin looks good to me! 

EDIT:  I saw these at SiJCP this morning.  I swatched the Russet (top lipstick) and Pumpkin (second from bottom lipstick) colors (in the top photo).  I didn't think to swatch all the colors or to even take a pic of the two colors I swatched.  They're a bit brighter than shown in the bottom pic, but still quite suited for the fall (think fall-colored leaves).

For those of you talking about cool colors, these are definitely not for you!  They are definitely on the (very) warm side...think @Mochapj.  I think any of these colors will look great on her!

Thanks @Titian06 !

i hadn’t heard about these but you’ve definitely piqued my interest with these colours. They make me think of the subculture palette in lipstick form ☺️

Saw these too and def thought of you @Mochapj ! They will look so good on you! Sad for us cool loving lippie girls tho! Lol. Money saved I guess! 

OMGosh, @Mochapj, you are so right about the Subculture palette!  💖💖💖

Ooh that Marigold makes me happy.

ABH is coming out with a new liquid liner in August

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 7.32.01 PM.png

Looks like the new ND Coral palette is full size - August 3rd online at Sephora

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 3.09.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-24 at 3.09.56 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-24 at 3.10.09 PM.png

Wow its beautiful....but hate the price

It's been a hot minute since I've been excited for a makeup release, and this palette looks like it's going to end that streak. So gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what looks  ND does on IG with this palette. Thanks so much for posting @veronika23  <3.

I'm curious to see the looks she comes up with too. @niki172 

@veronika23  - Now this palette is calling my name!  Love it! 

Stunning palette but the $48+ price is a pass for me. 

Preeeeettttttty.

@veronika23 NEEEED IT NOW!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

@GG84   ME TOO!!!!  It is calling me... and not in a whisper to take it home with me!!

1,661 Replies