Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of spring/summer releases... yes it's starting! ๐Ÿ˜„

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/m-p/441766...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: RE: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Totally agree with you @prettyinpa! Finally, a new UD palette that won't make me look like I've got an eye infection.

Re: RE: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Asche  - lol eye infection, totally what I think too!

I'd get it just for that lovely blue on the end and the green gold. Those colors are sooo pretty.

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Looks like Shu Uemura is back at Sephora with some offerings from its hair care line.

https://www.sephora.com/brand/shu-uemura

IMG_9644.PNGIMG_9645.PNGIMG_9646.PNG

And it looks like Sephora may have some more of their beauty products again as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_9647.PNGIMG_9648.PNG

Oh wow I love this line so much @itsfi good find! My SU eyelash curler is an antique at this point! lol. I love the bath oils, lippies, shadows, blush all of it! Trouble is their site offers such amazing discounts itโ€™ll be tough to buy it from Sephora, but great if we can see shades in stores. โ˜บ๏ธ

Hahaha @Sunnysmom! ๐Ÿ˜† Totally hear ya on the eyelash curler! Iโ€™m hoping that at some point Sephora may start stocking some of the foundations. Those would be really helpful for me to find my shade. 

@itsfi ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿค—. Agree. Shades are so tricky! Same with lips yikes, so so many! 

Yes!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ If one of the stores near me carries the lippies Iโ€™ll try to post swatches @Sunnysmom

Ohhh no. I just went to search whether one of the stores near me might have it and the non-hair products that were on the site this morning have disappeared. To quote the great Scooby Doo... โ€œruh roh!โ€ 8C1E7E18-F6F4-4DBE-A6EB-276CA569284D.gif

What @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กWonder why?! Boo! Lol. 

Shu Uemura products have the most elegant and sophisticated packaging. I mean, these products are going to look so beautiful on my shower stand. <333

@PenelopeBT ...and yet no one really talks about the brand!  They seem to have some really great staple products but don't really get much attention IMO.

Right @PenelopeBT?!! ๐Ÿคฉ Theyโ€™ll look so chic! Iโ€™ve only used the cleansing oil shampoo and loved it. So pleased to see the brand at Sephora again and with the addition of the hair care products! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@itsfi I heard they have amazing eye lash curlers

@itsfi I heard they have amazing eye lash curlers

Re: @itsfi I heard they have amazing eye lash curlers

@lmaster I do love their eye lash curler; I had it for years, maybe over a decade before switching it out. Itโ€™s one of my faves.

Great find @itsfi ! I love their conditioners but ordering direct is a pain. Hopefully they will be available during sale.  

@lipstick4soul, it would be so great if everything was available for the sale. Fingers crossed. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ 

@itsfi itโ€™s been so long since Ulta and Sephora has carried Shu Uemura.

@SportyGirly125 , @itsfi I agree, at least a decade? I think my last Shu eyeshadow purchase from sephora was during my Chicago years...so a long time ago ๐Ÿ™‚ Kind of exciting, especially if they offer their special collabs.

@MissPuff @SportyGirly125 Iโ€™m really happy to see Shu Uemura back and Iโ€™d be over the moon if their special collabs were available at Sephora. 

Right, @SportyGirly125?!! I did a double take when I saw the Shu products online. I wonder if Sephora will begin to carry the entire line or if itโ€™ll just be a small curated selection. ๐Ÿค” 

New Glow Recipe Avocado Retinol Eye and Sleeping mask, available tomorrow on the Sephora app

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 7.26.55 PM.png

@suzyo This looks amazing! I am obsessed with all things Retinol so I am very excited about the eye cream. 

Best,
Rebecca

testing