Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of spring/summer releases... yes it's starting! 😄

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/m-p/441766...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: RE: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Totally agree with you @prettyinpa! Finally, a new UD palette that won't make me look like I've got an eye infection.

Re: RE: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Asche  - lol eye infection, totally what I think too!

I'd get it just for that lovely blue on the end and the green gold. Those colors are sooo pretty.

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Looks like Shu Uemura is back at Sephora with some offerings from its hair care line.

https://www.sephora.com/brand/shu-uemura

IMG_9644.PNGIMG_9645.PNGIMG_9646.PNG

And it looks like Sephora may have some more of their beauty products again as well! 🙂

IMG_9647.PNGIMG_9648.PNG

Oh wow I love this line so much @itsfi good find! My SU eyelash curler is an antique at this point! lol. I love the bath oils, lippies, shadows, blush all of it! Trouble is their site offers such amazing discounts it’ll be tough to buy it from Sephora, but great if we can see shades in stores. ☺️

Hahaha @Sunnysmom! 😆 Totally hear ya on the eyelash curler! I’m hoping that at some point Sephora may start stocking some of the foundations. Those would be really helpful for me to find my shade. 

@itsfi 😬🤗. Agree. Shades are so tricky! Same with lips yikes, so so many! 

Yes!!!! 😬 If one of the stores near me carries the lippies I’ll try to post swatches @Sunnysmom

Ohhh no. I just went to search whether one of the stores near me might have it and the non-hair products that were on the site this morning have disappeared. To quote the great Scooby Doo... “ruh roh!” 8C1E7E18-F6F4-4DBE-A6EB-276CA569284D.gif

What @itsfi 😡😡Wonder why?! Boo! Lol. 

Shu Uemura products have the most elegant and sophisticated packaging. I mean, these products are going to look so beautiful on my shower stand. <333

@PenelopeBT ...and yet no one really talks about the brand!  They seem to have some really great staple products but don't really get much attention IMO.

Right @PenelopeBT?!! 🤩 They’ll look so chic! I’ve only used the cleansing oil shampoo and loved it. So pleased to see the brand at Sephora again and with the addition of the hair care products! 🥰

@itsfi I heard they have amazing eye lash curlers

@itsfi I heard they have amazing eye lash curlers

Re: @itsfi I heard they have amazing eye lash curlers

@lmaster I do love their eye lash curler; I had it for years, maybe over a decade before switching it out. It’s one of my faves.

Great find @itsfi ! I love their conditioners but ordering direct is a pain. Hopefully they will be available during sale.  

@lipstick4soul, it would be so great if everything was available for the sale. Fingers crossed. 🤞🏼 

@itsfi it’s been so long since Ulta and Sephora has carried Shu Uemura.

@SportyGirly125 , @itsfi I agree, at least a decade? I think my last Shu eyeshadow purchase from sephora was during my Chicago years...so a long time ago 🙂 Kind of exciting, especially if they offer their special collabs.

@MissPuff @SportyGirly125 I’m really happy to see Shu Uemura back and I’d be over the moon if their special collabs were available at Sephora. 

Right, @SportyGirly125?!! I did a double take when I saw the Shu products online. I wonder if Sephora will begin to carry the entire line or if it’ll just be a small curated selection. 🤔 

New Glow Recipe Avocado Retinol Eye and Sleeping mask, available tomorrow on the Sephora app

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 7.26.55 PM.png

@suzyo This looks amazing! I am obsessed with all things Retinol so I am very excited about the eye cream. 

Best,
Rebecca

testing