Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of spring/summer releases... yes it's starting! 😄

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Spring-Summer-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/m-p/441766...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Flipping-Fantabulous-February-2019-Hauls/m-p/4489154

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

Probably wise @veronika23  lol. 

These- Chanel Blurry Blue and BB Night Smoke 1 which is cooler in tone in person. 🙂

BB Night Smoke, Chanel Blurry BlueBB Night Smoke, Chanel Blurry Blue

C0A84397-BFD4-42F4-BF44-57190FDFF7A7.png

D94197BC-F517-4B82-B6D6-C1E428E85D82.png

Ohh ok. Cool cool. Thanks for the pics @Sunnysmom! See still not cool enough for me because of the beige/brown... but a good start! 🙂

@veronika23  We are definitely on the same page.  It feels like the industry is out of fresh ideas.  While I appreciate some ability to chose a similar product between brands because of ingredient concerns, it is somewhat mind boggling how many brands have similar ideas.  And I never understood the influencer appeal.  To me, it's non-traditional marketing and I won't buy an influencer co-lab.  Not interested.  So...here is to hope for some refreshing ideas and cool tone palettes! 🙂   

@MCSSavvy  yes I agree 100%! They are out of fresh ideas. It is nice to find similar products across many brands but it also seems it's the same over and over again. Yeah well they took the best form of advertising and turned it onto it's head. They completely ruined it. Not interested either!  Yes!!! Let's hope we do see cool toned palettes and new innovations!

Totally need to add this one to my collection 😍

This looks like a total must-have for me 😍😍

Oh my goodness how GORGEOUS! I love the color combo!!!

New Natasha Denona mini coral palette coming soon

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 2.48.09 PM.png

NATASHA STOP. No no, I lied. Don’t stop. Wait. Yes, stop for like a year. Aaaaaahhhh. I love her minis. 

@alexasteph  looks like it's a full size... swatches/info posted above.

@veronika23 Oooooh but still that looks like a good one. I only have 1 of her full size 5-pans and I love it. 

@alexastephit does look pretty! Maybe that will make your 2nd one. 😉

Coming soon from Peter Thomas Roth:

Annotation 2019-07-23 163557.png

This franchise includes three products that cater to specific skin concerns (like fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, etc.) at supercharged concentrations (no prescription needed). 

PRO Strength Retinoid Peptide Serum: Intense leave-on anti-aging treatment with expert-level concentrations of 10% Granactive Retinoid and 5% Hexapeptide Complex

PRO Strength Lactic Pore Treatment: High-dose clarifying and decongesting rinse-off treatment with extra-strength 30% Lactic Acid and Witch Hazel

PRO Strength Exfoliating Super Peel: High-dose AHA/BHA rinse-off peel with supercharged concentrations of 35% Phytic Acid Extreme, 14% GlyAcid® 70 HP and 0.4% Salicylic Acid US

Wow! I am super curious about the pore and exfoliating treatments. I wonder if they are pH balanced...?

Wholly cow PTR is not playing around with these strengths of AHA/BHA's in these formulas. Super interested to see what people think about them. I don't even know if I've ever had 30% lactic acid applied to my face or not (I get professional facials).

SPRING-SUMMER 2019 RELEASES!!!

I can't believe how excited I am over these new Jouer lip enhancers that will be launching next week on National Lipstick Day. I love lip balms anyway and these look so pretty! I'm looking at my current lip balm collection and trying to talk myself out of buying these but I don't think I'm being very successful...

Oh yes, I am all over these balmy formulas!

Me too @CookieGirl1 , need to try one of these. I love this line. Show us colors you get please! 

@CookieGirl1 - I think you need to buy one for testing purposes; otherwise, how will the rest of us know how they are?  😉

@Titian06 Well when you put it THAT way...

Interesting collab...the packaging is very clever

IT Cosmetics & Drybar Create Lash Blowout Mascara

IT Cosmetics is launching a new mascara on August 1st -- Lash Blowout. The brand is taking pre-orders now, on its website. 

Spoiler

IT Cosmetics describes it as, "Salon Volume Lift Mascara." The packaging is yellow and dark gray -- just like Drybar's colors, because the salon co-created the product. 

IT Cosmetics' website states, "When IT Cosmetics Co-Founder and CEO Jamie Kern Lima had the idea to name her next mascara Lash Blowout, she turned to her friend and founder of Drybar, Ali Webb, for advice on creating salon-quality volume--and lots of it! Together, these two beauty trailblazers co-created one game-changing mascara!" 

The volumizing mascara brush looks like it's shaped like a barrel hairbrush - see the close-up photo above. It has specially designed microspheres, which will catch and grip each lash. The brush provides an effortless root-to-tip application, while separating the lashes for instant maximum lift and "structured volume," the brand states. 

The formula is infused with biotin, vitamin E, collagen and jojoba oil. It contains transparent polymers to intensify the saturation of its super black pigment for a bold look. 

Take a look at in in action, in the video below. 

testing