SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

~ Updated Jan 5th 2018 ~

2018 Spring and Summer releases

Coming in 2018

KVD's 10th anniversary

Too Faced's 20th anniversary

Natasha Denona promised some cool new products

Links to new products for purchase at Sephora

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Spring-Summer-2018-Found-in-the-Wild-new-products-avai...

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

New MAC Glitter and Fix+ Matte - Coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 1.43.23 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-18 at 1.43.38 PM.png

Swatches of the MAC Throwbacks Collection lipsticks - March 1st - Perm - I think she might have mixed up the names... 

She wrote Icon but I think that's Shrimpton

She wrote Spanish Fly and I think that's Icon (Icon is a Frost / looks metallic)

She wrote Shrimpton  and I think that's Spanish Fly (Spanish Fly is a duo chrome)

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.26.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.27.15 AM.png

More sneak peeks of the new ABH Glow Kit Dream - Summer

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.16.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.20.47 AM.png

Pure polish & glow--zero sparkle--me likey!!

Pure polish & glow--zero sparkle--me likey!!

SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

sigh, Sigh, SIGH!!! Push-leeze help a glowless gal who is spending inordinate amounts of time researching for an ideal highlighter out! I am at my wits end here!! I peruse COPIOUS reviews & ask for recs on boards stating my *VERY SPECIFIC* yet *SEEMINGLY SIMPLE* criteria, narrow down my choices, & finally think I've likely found 'the one'! But lo & behold, after ordering/trying, it inevitably FALLS SHORT on one of the listed criteria. I am soooo tired of having to return yet another two highlighters (now to Sephora): Hourglass Dim Light (thoroughly UNDERwhelmed) and now ABH Amrezy (thoroughly OVERwhelmed). The former did nothing, not even a faint trace of subtle sheen; the latter clearly contains micronized sparkly particles (they're tiny, but definitely visible). So, to summarize: What I'm looking for--the *PERFECT* answer to my highlighter prayer--must meet the following criteria: ZERO glitter; ZERO sparkly specks--I mean not even the faintest, most barely perceptible, most MINISCULE micronized bits, even if there are only 5 or less you can count & see with the naked eye: NONE.; Diffused shimmer okay but ONLY if subtle and glowy and pearl-like. Looking for HEALTHY/GLOWY/LIT-FROM-WITHIN, NATURAL-BUT-A-BIT-MORE-OBVIOUS DEWY SHEEN. Since that SEEMS to be what EVERYBODY else is claiming they've found in their HG product reviews, we must have a different definition of what that constitutes. Again, for me personally, glitter & sparkle, especially in daylight, do not at all translate natural. I've never seen a natural beauty sans makeup with flawless radiant skin who had what looked akin to already tiny specks of shimmer eyeshadow fallout then put through a fine-mill pepper grinder & scattered across the high points of her face. Pretty? Maybe. Natural-looking? Look at a child's skin after coming inside from an hour or two of vigorous play outdoors, or your own skin after 30 minutes on an inclined treadmill Or Bikram yoga class. If you see any errant sparkly bits, I'm grabbing me a sluice box & taking the first flight to Virginia. Word is thar's still flakes o' gold to be had in them thar hills!

Too Faced sneak peek

Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 7.11.41 AM.png

Capture.JPG

Yeah, it's drugstore Wet'n'Wild but the eyeshadows look stunning!  Hope they're Colourpop Supernova/Stila Magnificent-ish.

0ED50F98-25E2-4EEF-A644-F5077D95ADFB.jpeg

Another ABH sneak peek - new glow kit - summer 2018Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 4.27.21 PM.png

February 23rd.....Viseart Petit Pro 2

Viseart Petit Pro 2Viseart Petit Pro 2

More swatches on a different skin tone

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 4.00.06 PM.png

Swatches

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 3.12.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-17 at 3.13.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-17 at 3.13.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-17 at 3.13.16 PM.png

I was cranky that Canada isn't getting this, but then I saw swatches and realized I'd have given it a pass anyway. Still coveting Tryst but this one is ... meh. Some of the swatches look dodgy and the shades don't strike me as wearable without using other colours from my collection. I have way too much eyeshadow to justify buying more in the form of mini palettes that aren't grab-n-go. In general I feel like I'm losing the plot a bit with Viseart. I still love their OG palettes (Paris Nude is possibly my top favourite and most-used palette still), but most of the newer ones that I have tried haven't quite measured up outside of Minx.

@dyslexia  Even if I'm passing on this it still makes me cranky that Canada is getting shafted. I haven't bought anything from them in a long time... I love their original 12 pan palettes but the new stuff doesn't appeal to me. I really wanted them to make posy and well that will never happen... I think after I heard the news about that I've been meh about the brand. I love the coral shade in this one but that's about it.

Pretty, but why does everyone have to add a red-orange shadow to every palette with a plum shade in it? 😿

Dior Addict Lacquer Plump swatches - March - OMG MIDNIGHT STAR!!!!😍😍😍

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.45.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.45.32 PM.png

@niki172  ^^^

Oohhh thanks @veronika23! Extremely pretty 😍

Midnight Star does look awesome, @veronika23! Thanks for letting us know!

@veronika23 YES!!!! That color is AWESOME!!!

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara with sparkle - Coming soon for their 20th anniversary.

Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 12.27.43 PM.png

2 Replies
testing