SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

~ Updated Jan 5th 2018 ~

2018 Spring and Summer releases

Coming in 2018

KVD's 10th anniversary

Too Faced's 20th anniversary

Natasha Denona promised some cool new products

Links to new products for purchase at Sephora

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Spring-Summer-2018-Found-in-the-Wild-new-products-avai...

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

YAY for diversity!!!! SMDH 🤬 One less shade than emojis....

"Beauty Butter"... I would buy this in a second if it were a BB cream (and 5 shades would be a step up from other brands), but they keep calling it a foundation!

Market research! Do it! 🤦

At least Josie included Ebony, Deep, Medium, Light, Fair

What brand puts out 5 shades and ACTUALLY puts out 2 dark shades and a medium??.. None that I recall, since most put out 3-4 Light/Fair options, 1 Medium, and 1 Deep. Even ITcosmetics put out 1 of Light, Medium, Dark in a VERY limited selection like this. Perhaps that's what Josie is going for?

Those "deeper" shades to me are at most medium-deep... I can probably wear the middle shade, and I'm by no means tanned. There isn't actually a true deep skintone IMO. 

Want to add, since I don't consider JM a makeup company, this ticks me off less than actual makeup companies releasing a poor shade range.

@k617 I thought they looked deeper, but if they aren't then that's REALLY disappointing! 

I looked on her website, the second deepest shade is "tan", which is what I'd probably use after a week in the Caribbean, and the deepest shade is called "rich". 😞

Do better, Josie. 

🎯

"Available in 5 decadent shades" ?? This must be a poorly worded joke 

Josie, I love your stuff, but unless this is a BB cream p...

Josie, I love your stuff, but unless this is a BB cream promoting 5 shades is *not* a good look for you.

Though 5 shades is really limited, what bugs me the most about Tarte is the shades aren't equally spread from fairest to darkest. They have 15 shades, but only 2 in medium and 2 in dark shades.

Wow Tarte should post this on their own IG page - take the heat off a bit from them eh? 5 shades is pathetic.

More products coming from Becca

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.47.04 AM.png

I wonder if she's going to keep putting the almost the 'same' colors in yet another palette.. 

Yeah I am really interested to see how different it is from the rectangular palette now. If it's jades/blues/purples, sold. Kinda doubt it though.

I doubt it as well, @fieldsofclover, but I'm crossing my fingers.

Oooh, I like that they're committing to a palette format for a while.

That case is beautiful!! Curious to see what's inside, and hope it's better than the Apres ski palette. Thanks V!

Colourpop Lux - coming soon - "Colourpop's mission is to redefine luxury beauty"

Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 10.31.46 AM.png

I'm very excited for Coloupop Lux Lipstick! I really enjoyed seeing the faces of who develops at the tables and makes the lipstick in the production line.  I enjoy the story and I can't wait to try these out!

This does look very lux for Colourpop, I wonder if the price point will be higher - like $10? 

I’m going to try to stop buying lipsticks but will buy a colour or two if they catch my eye

testing