SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

~ Updated Jan 5th 2018 ~

2018 Spring and Summer releases

Coming in 2018

KVD's 10th anniversary

Too Faced's 20th anniversary

Natasha Denona promised some cool new products

Links to new products for purchase at Sephora

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Spring-Summer-2018-Found-in-the-Wild-new-products-avai...

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

Re: SPRING-SUMMER 2018 RELEASES

I appreciate the story behind the product and seeing all the people behind it, but wish they would have shown more lipstick colors.

Spoiler
I feel bad saying that, but it's the truth.

Swatches of the new Becca palette courtesy of nasnavi (Instagram)  😍

D93EAF0B-E2EA-42DD-84C7-FCAAB731F4FA.jpeg

Yeah I'm not sure what to make of this... but really hate the fact that they are calling this Ocean Jewels.. I don't get the relation... Ugh. Just tired of brands naming things with a "mermaid or unicorn theme" when it doesn't really have anything to do with it. Yeah looking at you TARTE!  Child with an identity crisis.

Tarte is having all kinds of fails of late. Like their 'diverse' range of new shape tape foundation........... 

That or Too Faced. Stop with the peach and chocolate already. 

@k617  Well at least Too Faced is consistent with food themes.  Tarte just likes to slap on names that reference a popular trend without doing much for that trend... plus it's not even a representation of their brand.

Hahaha YES, this... you see inside my soul @veronika23

I’m pretty saturated at this point for makeup so I think I’m good... this looked pretty in previous photos but kind of reminds me of a concealer palette with those colours in this photo!

@k617 That's exactly what I thought from the thumbnails. Sparkly concealer palette...

Haha...I totally see what you mean about it looking like corrector shades.

From the swatches I’ve seen so far, these don’t impress me. Hoping it’s the case in person so I don’t want to buy it!

@trishavt It took me three tries to like this post... I kept tapping the heart in the image and couldn’t figure out what was going wrong each time lol 😂 Not enough sleep I think... 

Tom ford Soleil eye and cheek palette in 05 soleil d’ambre - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-01-19 at 6.35.56 PM.png

I haven't been interested in Tom Ford for a while now, but this is catching my attention. Not enough to pay full price on it, so I hope it comes to a CCO later. LOL

I think this is super gorgeous but I can never justify the Tom Ford palettes! Especially I’m a bit turned off now since the Private Shadows were not good for me. 

@k617 I concur 100%! This is EXACTLY where I'm at with most anything (minus a couple things) Tom Ford.  

@Fernleaf even the full sized lipsticks are tough. And I LOVE lipstick more than I do eyeshadow 😄

@k617 YES, the full-sizes are rough! and SAME! I have wayyy more lipsticks than I could use in a couple lifetimes and I can work my way through a few, yet I just can't work my way through eyeshadow palettes. 

I might have to participate and commit to the finish and empties threads.

This looks gorgeous.

Oh I like the shades in this one! @veronika23

I hope this is better than the last one,I wanted it and was so disappointed it got such horrible reviews.

8 Replies
testing