Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential

SOS PRODUCT SEARCH

I need help everyone! I am on the lookout for a new concealer and highlighter! I havenโ€™t found one that I am in love with yetโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿซฃ What are your suggestions?? ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ’—I like medium-full coverage 

๐Ÿ’—Radiant finish

๐Ÿ’—For the highlighter I am open to all!

Here is an everyday makeup look for me! 

32716CED-E719-4516-B701-5ACDEB8F68AE.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Re: SOS PRODUCT SEARCH

I just tried the new door backstage concealer and it is amazing. I use it for under eye and I am amazed by the blend ability. 

I used to used the charlotte tilbury wands, and theyโ€™re fantastic too, I just wanted to try the door backstage as everything of the backstage items Iโ€™ve tried, I love. 

so honestly Iโ€™ll be going between the two. I have a few shades of the charlotte tilbury, so as seasons and skin colors change, I can have variety or mix as needed. 

Hope that helps a little. 

Yes thank you so much! I havenโ€™t tried either, but I always forget about Dior! I will definitely see how that works tomorrow๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

My favorite concealers are Kosas, Hourglass Vanish, Pat McGrath, Shiseido concealer is good, and Too Faced born this way the classic OG. You didnโ€™t ask for this but the best eye cream is the Olehenriksen wrinkle blur. It will smooth out your under eye and any areas on your face that might need it and will also help with creasing. I also have noticed a definite improvement in my dark circles but I love it most just for smoothing everything out and preventing the creasing. I use it then the Pat McGrath concealer then Pat McGrath under eye blur powder and itโ€™s perfect all day. You donโ€™t look like you need help with this but in case anyone else does it literally erases wrinkles when I use it like that lol and prevents creasing in my smile lines. As for highlighter I would suggest Charlotte Tilbury spotlight wand, Dior luminizers, and my favorite Pat McGrath x Bridgerton highlighter 100% in incandescent gold. 

Thank you so much! I do services and I have been looking for a good under eye base for my clients. Definitely going to use this one today! 

@kayli0801 @Tarte shape tape 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter 

NARS Highlighting Powder Fort De France 

JLo Beauty That Star Filter Highlighting Complexion Booster 

I will have to check those out! Thanks for the suggestions โค๏ธ

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors