Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

[Review] $38.99 Papa Recipe Retinol Bakuchiol Serum

I used this Bakuchiol serum for 2 months.

At first, I thought that the price was high, but it is a lot of product at 150mL and considering it’s a Retinol and Bakuchiol product it’s not too bad.

I always liked retinol products because of the dramatic effect, but I stopped using them for a while because it was hard on my skin. Then I heard that Bakuchiol is a gentler natural substitute for retinol and tried it out.

Even though this serum has a high concentration of Bakuchiol, I had no issues using it compared to other retinol products. This is the biggest plus for me, as I can use it daily. After I started using this serum I felt my skin become smoother more elastic and hydrated which all makes me feel younger and I am so satisfied with this result.

One drawback of this product is that you can’t use it with any brightening products.

Also, as those familiar with retinol probably know, wearing SPF is a must after you apply it in the morning.

If anyone has questions about retinol or Bakuchiol, leave a comment and I’ll answer to the best of my knowledge! 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos2
  • 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
testing