Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Random Questions, Saturday Edition!

These are so fun, I thought I'd start one!
1) What is your beauty product splurge that is SO worth it?
2) Do you have any pets? What are their names?
3)You're stuck wearing one toenail polish color the rest of your life. Quick! What is it?
4)What is your job? Employed? Student? Mom? All of the above?

I'll start!

1) I love Guerlain meteorites. The smell, the texture... omg so worth it.
2) I am active in animal rescue, so my husband and I tend to accumulate critters Smiley Happy We have three cats, Juno, Fortuna, and Minerva, and three dogs, Thor, Pirate, and Glory. Glory, a hound mix, is our most recent addition.
3) I would choose a dark vamp chocolate purple. It is what I invariably use anyway Smiley Happy

4) I'm an analytical chemist and I take singing gigs on the side. I'm a classically trained soprano.

Yay, can't wait to see your answers!!!! xoxoxo

My picture is of Juno (grey) and Tuna (tortie)  My two rescued sisters! 

Re: Random Questions, Saturday Edition!

1) Just started using Alterna Caviar hair products - DUDE!

2) Maine Coon - Miss Marple (affectionately called Poozle)

3) Red

4) Accountant - so I have to wear close-toed shoes to hide those red toenails Smiley Wink

Miss Marple is amazing!! And I also love the old "**bleep**" (as she is affectionately called in Ms. Christie's books!) for whom she is named Smiley Happy

Seriously, Sephora?  The word " P u s s y " does not ALWAYS need to have a vulgar connotation!  Read your literature!

She looks SO SOFT. Maine Coons are such gorgeous cats. 

awwwww.... she's so cute!!!

I usually don't come on BT during the weekends, so just tuning in here. Thanks for posting random questions! Who doesn't love random questions?! Smiley Very Happy

1) What is your beauty product splurge that is SO worth it?

• Hmm, I would have to say fragrances. Every woman needs atleast one high dollar perfume in her cabinet! Mine is currently Burberry Brit, butttt I've been waiting to pull the trigger on Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (that one was love at first smell)

2) Do you have any pets? What are their names?

• Aww, I did have two humane society cats named Sox and Scuds but they passed away a couple months ago Smiley Sad

3)You're stuck wearing one toenail polish color the rest of your life. Quick! What is it?

• Essie Tart Deco 

4)What is your job? Employed? Student? Mom? All of the above?

• Director of Marketing for a marine sensor incorporation and a PADI Rescue Diver (fun fun)
Highlighted

I'm sorry to hear about your kitties. They were beautiful <3

Oh, what gorgeous kitties they were. So sorry they're not with you anymore. I want to get another cat one day, I love to see the silly ways they play together. My cat is kind of used to being the queen of the house though, my in laws were watching her for a weekend and the first thing she did when she arrived at their house was go explore her new domain and terrify their dog. She made sure he knew whose house it was now, haha. 

Haha, aren't they just little queens...I wish I was allowed to have another cat or two. I'm living back at home for the time being, and my mother hates cats Smiley Sad

How can she hate cats?? Unless she has allergies I suppose. I hope you will be able to change her mind or live somewhere else before too long!

Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • image.jpg
  • Silvio06251303.jpg
  • swfupload_6845770650680835782.jpg
  • IMG_0023.jpg
  • IMG_0024.jpg
  • swfupload_5447095761523228657.jpg
  • swfupload_6764070195817091745.jpg
  • Daisy.png
  • Kira.png
  • swfupload_5347784579791537985.jpg