Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Oh boy. People messing with the morning caffeine fix...can’t say I would still have a job or that they would still have teeth.  @sparklekai

@sparklekai Not even family members? Co-workers? Double yuck! I could not deal with that. I need my personal space!!

@PrettyPaint my son knows better than to stick his paws in anything that isn't his...and my daughter can't crawl so i'm still safe there 😛 

@sparklekaiYou're a better person than I am. I would end up getting fired at a place like that. 😂

@fieldsofclover every ounce of will power!! 2 kids and amazing benefits help me control myself...so far!

soft clam

Has anyone seen the old No Makeup Actually thread kbmatthews started a while back?  Can’t  find that.  

@heartsmyface

I had posted in it back before the changeover, and can't even find the picture in my gallery. I guess it went poof during the move 😞

Haha, I didn’t know we even had access to our galleries yet!  @RGbrown

@heartsmyface we do in a roundabout sort of way...go to one of your own posts that has a picture, click the pic to enlarge it, then click your name under the pic. That'll take you to it. 

More info here on how-to 🙂

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/How-to-access-your-photos/m-p/3370437#M102440

i can't find it!! i even tried going through her posts! sorry @heartsmyface 😞

Booo!  I’ll contact her and see if it’s cool to start up one.  @sparklekai

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I wonder if women walk into their Sephora’s with their Rouge card glued to their forehead so they can get the red carpet treatment.

Re: RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I've seen one or two but personally I like browse in peace without constantly being asked if I need help.

Nope, but they do know me by name at my local

Sephora soooo, that’s probably helpful (if not a tad embarrassing) @darlyndar

@heartsmyface Mine too! Lol. The manager and I have officially swapped numbers cause we can talk forever about makeup and skincare. To me, that beats free samples any day. Friendships are priceless. 

@darlyndar CAPITAL idea!💡

Aha, *that's* why they're not giving out physical cards anymore! 😂

@fieldsofclover Lol!!! It all makes so much sense now!!! 

Just read an article that treated lining the waterline with white like a new and revolutionary technique o.O my mind is blown. 

Ha, the writer clearly had one of those epiphany moments when recently learning this.:D @moxiepancakes

6,152 Replies
testing