Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Today someone liked on of my influenster list and asked me to like her in comment. Although I didn't ask her to like mine, still I don't mind to return the favour. The thing is when I went to her account, it is set on the privacy mode. I can't even see any list or review less like it.

I wonder if she will realize it or just think about me as a inconsiderate b**ch, not that I care, just thinking.

A RON BLEEPIN' SWANSON makeup tutorial. Heart

i know i do this preemptively like....every month, but i'm rather excited about the favorites thread this month ! i'm likely gonna have to edit it down, but i'm feeling particularly enthusiastic about loads of stuff this month !

i may have to do/publish it a couple days earlier this month as i'm going out of town, hope that's alright !

I'm flying tonight and I don't plan on checking a bag. packing all my liquid skincare and makeup in a huge plastic baggie is a mess. and yes that plastic baggie is definitely quart size, no need to double check TSA Smiley Wink

I had such a nice experience at my Sephora tonight. Everyone was super-helpful - answered questions, sharpened two MUFE eyeliner testers that were broken, even thanked me for being Rouge. Plus, I returned several things (with receipts) with no problem at all, even though some were bought quite a while ago and were very slightly used.

(As opposed to Ulta, who would only give me a store credit (only good in-store) for the lowest selling price of a BNIB Benefit eyeliner with receipt since it was past the 60 day return period. I'm curious as to when this particular eyeliner (regular price $24) would have been sold for ~$10 because that is what they gave me.)

So anyways, I'm feeling happy with Sephora tonight Smiley Happy

Crap.  I rushed to make an order on Ulta and forgot Ebates Smiley Sad

Frustrated. On a trip, decided to try out eyeliner samples. Got the Mufe aqua eyes sample, but it's so soft and I forgot to bring my sharpener! Also brought the Marc Jacobs Highliner gel crayon, but that one is dried out. what the heck smh

Am I the only one who is turned off a product because of the name? Not in the Nars risqué way but simple names that just sound odd to me and make me cringe a little. For example, two very popular, loved products that I just can't get behind are the ABH Glow Kits and some of the Kylie shades that end in the letter K especially Koko K and Candy K. All these products are beautiful, especially the highlighters, but I am not interested in the slightest because the name feels odd for me to say. Glow Kit just sounds very unappealing to me-I think it's because of the addition of the word Kit lol I just realized typing...maybe it's a problem with the letter K lol Smiley Very Happy

WHATISEE.jpg

I haven't tried it before, but just purchased Kenra Professional moisturizing shampoo and conditioner from Ulta's liter sale. Hope I like it! If not guess my mom will get more goodies next time she visits.

I don't have any It Cosmetics but there's something very soothing about watching when it's on sale on QVC. I have it on right now and I'm not really paying attention to it but I like just having it now and looking up every once in a while. For some reason I always like watching when Wen is on sale too. (Don't use/buy Wen either. Just find it very relaxing.)

I had saved a DS of a Dior mascara I knew I loved already forfeiture use (haven't actually purchased a full size yet). I wanted to use it today and it had dried out!! 😤😭

When I have carefully applied my face mask and ready to settle in for a lay down to let it work it's magic..

My cat decides I'm delicious!

Spoiler
016-pictures-with-captions-are-you-licking-me-shh-just-let-it-happen-cats.jpg

so...i'm already thinking what i think will make my monthly favorites this go-around, and i think it's going to be just about allllllll lipsticks. which brings me great joy.

How I feel while getting ready for an important event Smiley Very Happy

i-told-you-ill-be-ready-in-five-minutes-stop-calling-me-every-half-hour-quote-1.jpg

Sooo excited for a haul I just made online on OhLolly.com thanks to Gothamista's new video!!

Kicho Natural Mineral Foaming Cleanser

Dr. G A-Clear Oil Control Sun (SPF 50+ P+++)

Dr. G Crystal Deep Peeling

COSRX Honey Ceramics Eye Cream

Peripera Peri's Ink Drop BB (SPF 30 PA+++)

@njattana Do you use a vitamin C serum at all? I had bumps on my forehead - under the skin, not red at all - and after a few months of using OH Truth Serum every morning they basically disappeared. I'm fairly confident that this is what did the trick because it was the one constant in my skincare routine over that time. It's been over a year now and my skin is still smooth (I also do various peels and exfoliating things every week). Good luck!

the dennis gross alpha beta peels say something along the lines of "2 minutes to better skin". the instructions say to wait 2 mins between each pad...so you definitely would need more than "2 minutes to better skin" hmmmmm

Random discovery.. the kabrow freebie eyebrow liner makes excellent base for dark eyeshadow colors when you want to do a smokey eye.

My new vanity is out for delivery 3 days early, and I haven't been able to stop refreshing the tracking page all day :x.

JUST GET HERE ALREADY

I really appreciate MAC customer service. I have two saved addresses on their site (one is my home one and the other is my collage one), and about a month ago placed an order for a sale blush while the web site was acting a bit glitchy. It ended up getting sent to my college address instead of my home, and I am home for summer and could not easily get to my college due to distance. In addition to that, my college packaging center only holds items for two weeks before sending it back. I called CS and they were wonderful about agreeing to send me a new one and to wait for my school to send the other one back.

5,914 Replies