Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@Anonymous all dressed are like Canada's chip version of dr pepper 🙂

It's like a blend of the spices from barbecue, ketchup, salt and vinegar and possibly dill pickle chips all on one chip.

They're little crunchy bits of heaven,  I keep seeing bags pop up and I immediately grab them!  @jesscheems We don't have them normally in the US.  Fingers crossed the limited edition run went so well we get to keep them!

Oh that sucks! I had no idea! I rarely eat all dressed but I better eat it more and be thankful we have it LOL

I am still able to find them at Target!  I'm not going to be happy when they are pulled!

hahaha nice! Glad they are still around for you guys 🙂

@veronika23 this was the first time I've even seen them on store lol.

Oh wow @StephaniLynn. Last year they announced they would do a limited run and have them out until mid Dec.  Well glad you got them 🙂

Wonder if they gained popularity in the US and they decided to bring them back or make them a perm item.

So I vastly prefer Ulta's points rewards system to Sephora's, and therefore I get very happy when I find a HG product that Ulta sells. I've decided that my favorite brown mascara is Lancome Hypnose (NOT Hypnose Drama, which I hate), and Ulta carries Lancome, so great! ...except they don't carry the brown color 😞 😞 😞

Sad times. Sephora or Nordstrom it is.

I would like Ulta's point system too- problem is I live in Canada 😄

I bought Hypnose upon the recommendation of a Sephora SA and LOVE it! I also wear brown mascara which is surprisingly hard to find!

Sooo excited for a haul I just made online on OhLolly.com thanks to Gothamista's new video!!

Kicho Natural Mineral Foaming Cleanser

Dr. G A-Clear Oil Control Sun (SPF 50+ P+++)

Dr. G Crystal Deep Peeling

COSRX Honey Ceramics Eye Cream

Peripera Peri's Ink Drop BB (SPF 30 PA+++)

@njattana Do you use a vitamin C serum at all? I had bumps on my forehead - under the skin, not red at all - and after a few months of using OH Truth Serum every morning they basically disappeared. I'm fairly confident that this is what did the trick because it was the one constant in my skincare routine over that time. It's been over a year now and my skin is still smooth (I also do various peels and exfoliating things every week). Good luck!

I call this one "Math is Hard"

mathishard.jpg

Ooops! 😄

xR0OfvckD1QEo.gif

I live in the city so I don't trust packages being left at my door. So I send all of them to my boyfriends work. He's pretty tolerant of the mail lady making fun of him for constantly having sephora/makeup/clothing packages being delivered to his office. and never tells me to stop sending them there.

One day, he brought home my birchbox sub. and you know how they always add confidence boosting words in front of your name on the address? He was totally serious and innocent and was told me, "I'm ok with you sending packages here but, can you not make my name 'The Fabulous [insert name here]' next time?" . I died.

Anonymous Insider

@mella900 I have packages shipped to my husband's work regularly and the doll that he is, he never complains. Every time he gets a pretty pink box from Too Faced both the women and men in his office are curious about the contents. Once he had to open it and do a show and tell because no one believed there was makeup inside, I'm not sure what their dirty minds were thinking but nobody asks what's inside the boxes anymore.

Oh and your BF sounds like a total sweetheart and a absolute keeper!

I received  the Peter Thomas Roth 24k gold sample, mixed 1dab of it in with my foundation  before applying and the effect was stunning!

Give it a try and let me know if you agree 🙂

Spoiler
s1809326-main-Lhero.jpg

Which foundation did you add it to? Thanks

I added it to 2 pumps of my Guerlain Lingerie. just a little dab, or you will be too shiny 😎😎

Ooh I got that. Def, will mix it so I get the same effect 😛

Thanks

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, @Insomniacmuffin and @JazaChai!

6,152 Replies
testing