Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@NancieNano Noooooo, that stuff is expensive!!!  I love the samples cause they postpone buying a full sized one.  How frustrating! 

If I can just offer her some advice so she can feel as though she's doing something proactive it will be enough.  

Anonymous Insider

@NancieNano I have an extra deluxe sample that I'm certain that I won't be using - do you want me to ship it to you?

Unfortunately the Luna can take up to two to three months to actually start working again after a break from it.  

1. I got acrylic nails about two weeks ago. They have actually helped hugely, because i got them so i would stop scratching when i am anxious. However, today i went to a different place to get refilled and painted. And ohoo boy, am i upset. The buffer cut my nail. She buffed far too heavily on the underside so now there are indents. The paint is sloppy. I have jagged acrylic sicking out from the sides. And she used the electric buffer on my real nails really heavily so that burned. I am just pissed off.

2. Could the Anastasia Cream Contour in Medium be used on my fair skin?

That is the thing with those nail places.  Once you find someone you like, you stick with them.  Make your appointments.  

Some people just do horrible acrylic nails or can't polish!  Luckily, you didn't get an infection and your own nails will heal very soon.

Oh god, I've had that done to my nails before and it hurt so bad!  Not to mention my nails were super flimsy after the acrylics came off.  I'm sorry this happened to you.  Unfortunately they're probably trained to do it that way and they'd probably offer to redo the jagged nails and end up buffing your real nails even more in the process.  😁

@jesscheems 

Me right behind you this holiday! 😄 😄 😄

LOL ^^ You captured my exact feelings!!!!! ❤️ hahahaha this is too funny you made my day =D @darkiceis

That picture!!! 😄

Interesting salon ad....seems legit. 😄 

20160829_175548.jpg

Wow for a Brazilian only one shot? hahahaha I would need a few!!!!! lmao

Hahaha. If I ever got a Brazilian again, I would totally take them up on some tequila!

I always tell my waxer that I take 3 Advil and a shot of bourbon before my appointments. Some day I might actually give the bourbon a try ;).

Sign me up!  😜😜😝

My appointments are usually in the mornings so I would probably pass on the shot haha

Am I the only one here who drinks tequila for breakfast? 

Haha, I am a screwdriver for breakfast kinda gal. 😆

I can't do orangey drinks anymore.  After a particularly hard night when orangey drinks wouldn't stay down I now associate all orangey drinks to vomit.  

@heartsmyface wait I feel like mixed orange drinks sometimes TASTE like vomit to me!!

If one can have a Bloody Mary for breakfast then a Bloody Maria shouldn't be too far off the mark.

I'd rather have a margarita with breakfast than a mimosa lol

6,152 Replies
testing