Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I'm glad I was able to order this as well! I also have a shipping notification already m

It took forever.... but I was finally able to get this trio. It was freaking ridiculous to attempt to get this on and off for a little over 3 hours. 

Congrats to the other ladies who were able to get this!

Even a LE Kylie release goes smoother than this re-launch. 🙄 No one should be going through so many hoops!

I FINALLY got it too!!!! I've been refreshing since like 12:55 that was the WORST product launch I have ever been through. 

I opened up a bunch of tabs to refresh, occasionally one will load. I tried paypal check out and got through 3x but it kept erroring and timing out. I ended up using a credit card to get through to the last step and it worked! 

Btw tacha on IG said they would not include the pretty blue bag. They said they would include a "surprise bonus" instead. 

Is it considered an addiction when your 4yr old knows that you are obsessed with all things beauty? lol.. My husband asked for hints what I would like for mothers day and my birthday later this month and before I could reply my kiddo says "uh daddy, lipstick ofcourse!" 😶😂 She continued to describe the "black and white stripey and so busy makeup" place to him. 

Last week she made her first very proud Sephora purchase of a pastel pink formula x nail polish on sale, at cash she says to me "thats a good deal right?". lmao.  

Awwwww OMG that is just so adorable!!!! 😄

Hahaha that's so cute. Girls are blessing, they always know what Mom wants 😉

Oh my gosh!!! This is too darling!!!!

It's nice to know you've got such an observant girl who can help her daddy pick up exactly what mommy wants! ^_^

And how funny that she can already spot a bargain with the sale polish! 

That is too cute 💖🛍👯

That's adorable!  I bet she's gonna be one of those super kids who can do makeup better than most adults if she continues on this path😂

omg lolll now there's a scary thought 😂

The scary thought is she's got all your makeup to practice with;). 

I'm getting worried about my own makeup.  I must find a way to keep it safe from curious little fingers in the next couple months.    

@heartsmyfaceIf that does happen, I am gonna need a picture of that:)

@Babypeachist Are you requesting makeup dooms day pictures or higher up reorganization pics?  😂  I guess whichever comes first...😭😭😭

I just had the best eye liner experience ever - it's a sign that today is a good day! Hallelujah!

My liner started thick and stubby, but then I took some makeup remover on a Q-tip to thin it. The result was a wing thinner and longer than I'm used too. Normally, I feel self-conscious when my wings aren't the usual baby wings, but this was so much better. The shape wasn't ruined by my hooded lids and gave me the cat eye I've always dreamed of. I will attempt to get my liner like this again, wish me luck!

Spoiler
Apr20-Good-Liner.jpg

Omg this wing is so cute!

@Melissa136 wowza!! This is my goal everyday - never thought it was possible to achieve the perfect wing but you certainly did!  Great job...

@ZombieMetroAnt Haha, thank you so much! I'm not sure if I can do this again, but here's to hoping *clinks glass*

It's a perfect wing @Melissa136  I have to agree with Jozkid. Your brows look as perfect as your wing!

Thank you @fatimamummy!!! Heart It was a good makeup day overall!

And may I add @Melissa136, your brow game is totally on as well. Banner day all the way around!

Thank you @jozkid. It was a good day, makeup-wise!

6,090 Replies