Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Yup, totally agree. I checked how much I'd spent to date yesterday and I'm still traumatized. I was blissfully ignorant before I looked. 

@heartsmyface where does it tell you how much you spent? I'm terrified to look, but also terribly curious!

Under my points and status.  Good luck:(

@heartsmyface  oh my...i know i spend a lot, but i was surprised at the total. ouch!

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 10.09.57 PM.png

Anonymous Insider

is that the same person who died?

PROTECT HER.

YESSSS!

Betty White is the ultimate BAMF.

Debbie Reynolds has passed. One day after Carrie Fisher, her daughter.

What the hell, 2016!

I'm just in shock. 

I feel so bad for their family right now, especially Billie Lourd. I can't imagine losing my mother and grandmother back to back. 😞

This year has not been a good year, especially the deaths of so many beloved people. In my own personal life I have had 2 family members die this year so I am ready for 2016 to be done. Actually in 2006 I had 2 family members die too so maybe it has something to do with years that have 6's in them? :S

Oh bless her! How very sad - I feel terrible for their family :(. That's like Zsa Zsa Gabor's son died a few days after her from injuries he sustained from a bike accident he was in on the day Zsa Zsa passed. This year's been hard - I lost a co worker unexpectedly in October. My supervisor's sister passed and my co worker's ex died - their eldest kid is in their early 20's. We also lost a family friend - her son (whose like a little brother) passed away unexpectedly as well - wow typing this up has made me realize how much I've lost close to home as well. This year has been hard.....

This has devastated me. I've been sick with the flu since last Saturday. Christmas was a total bust. I'm so fatigued and I'm sleeping hours on end, all times of day. I just keep crashing, sleeping, wake up and take Advil and pass out again. 

Tonight I woke up and was trying to catch up on the news, and I'm just gutted by hearing of the loss of both Carrie and Debbie. People really do die of a broken heart. I'm so sad for Billie and it seems like she has a good family support system. But to lose your mom and your grandma in two days, I just have no words. 

I lost my my mom and grandma five years apart. My grandma died the day after my mom, just five years later. And while it was cancer that killed her, I know that she died from a broken heart. She never recovered from losing my mom. Gahhhhhh! I just can't handle this week. So, so sad. 

@pixiedust2  Are you feeling better at all?  You really got hit hard.

It's beyond words, isn't it! 

I feel like my heart has been pooped on.

@vegchililover78 you just perfectly summed up how my heart feels, too.

upload_5608850367290668086.jpg

IMG_2494.JPG

Tony Moly + Pokemon = Very Happy Me 😄

@heartsmyface @StephaniLynn https://kbeautynow DOT com/shop/shop-tonymoly-x-pokemon-collection/

Apparently its only limited edition though 😞

6,152 Replies
testing