Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Elf came out with a color correcting palettte two. For both light and deep skin. 3 bucks. Sae it at target.

@PrettyPaint The algenist one is more of a watery consistency so it goes on quite thin.  I'd skip the mufe one cause it's a thick cream and doesn't meet your criteriaSmiley Happy 

@heartsmyface That sounds perfect - Thanks so much. I'll check it out!

Really? Would you recommend it for the under the eyes?

I received an email from Dior today that featured Natalie Portman as the model (love her) anyways this was one of the images that they had in the email and for the life of me I can't figure out why they would chose this photo to put in an email. I just don't get it - to me this isn't alluring or attractive. I'm not even sure what it's supposed to convey - sexy tiredness?? I shouldn't have had that last piece of pizza???dior.png

It literally look like she's mid-blink, not the "on-purpose bedroom eyes" look. 

I've seen many junkies with this look, maybe they think "heroin-chic" is back in? lmao

I just don't get it.

LOL! I was having a not to great day. Thank you for making me laugh Smiley Very Happy

Glad I could help Smiley Happy 

summer allergies? too much to drink? early morning alarm? having to listen to bs? IDK I find this image very relatable ;P

There's so many things I could lable this like "waking up from a colonoscopy" or "my God your breath smells terrible".

hahaha "waking up from a colonoscopy" is perfection

Poor girl looks like she is about to sneeze - the photo does not do her justice - she is so beautiful!

@niki172,   This is an awful photo!

@tsavorite - exactly! Kind of reminds me of still from a low budget gross film on one of the movie chanels - like "Bitten by Love" or "Debbie's busy day" - those aren't real titles BTW. I just can't cause it's Natalie Portmann - come on she totally deserves better! Dior dropped the ball on this one.

@niki172,  Yes, that is a terrible way to treat your spokesmodel!  It's gross!

And it's probably really hard to take a BAD Photo of Natalie Portman!

I'm pretty sure this is mid-blink or pre-yawn. Someone needs to have a talk with the art director.

Ive lost 60+ lbs now, which is great, but all of my clothes are starting are starting to hang off me. Looks like its time to get some fashionable belts.👍🏻

Congrats!

Definitely pick up some fashionable belts!!!

Congratulations @Julia526!  That's fantastic. 

6,053 Replies