Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

B !!!!! 🙂

it's so much fun to put it on....not so much to take it off. 😞

I have to agree with you here @CaityLaine!   I choose "B" because I love the ritual of applying my makeup - it is fun and the routine is comforting to me.   My hair, on the other hand.....

I agree, @Tamara76 . I love the ritual of applying my makeup. I just don't always feel like it. And, when I don't... I hate it. 😄

I don't wanna work..

I just wanna hang out on BT all day..

I don't wanna work..

Just wanna stare at makeup m'kay?

lalalalalalalalalalalala

A friend from college told me she found me on BT. I'm still trying to figure out which one of you is her. Small world!

P.S. The suspense is killing me. Please reveal yourself. 😂

It's me!!

Ok, it's not 😞

Have you gone through your comment history to make sure you didn't say anything naughty? 😉

There have been a lot of posts from those lucky enough to be chosen for a Sephora Gratis product from BeautyTalk..

And while anyone would be enormously thankful to be picked at all.. 

My question is this:

IF you were so lucky to be chosen for ONE product.. which product would you just be over the moon to be chosen for?

My pick:

Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Face Cream

Two of the gratis I have received were perfection!!!

Dry Bar and Tom Ford 'red' lipstick!  

They really know how to pick the people>>>gratis around here! 

I would love and appreciate anything.  It is fun being chosen! ;')

Ooooh what did you get from Dry Bar?

I love the concept dry bar has for their salons

Deep conditioner for chatting with Alli!!!! win-win!

It also had a B&B hair creme.

I'm with you, that face cream. 

Does the product need to be available on the site now? 😉

One product.... probably the new Nars concealer cause I'm having a hard time hitting buy on it since I've got quite the concealer stash.  

Lippies! I am always so envious of those who are chosen for lip products. Here or on Influenster. I received some Maybelline lipsticks from Influenster and I was less than impressed with them, unfortunately.

Since I don't have many YSL or Dior products, I'd love to test something new from them. 

Considering it should be something I don't have yet, I would love to receive the Jour D'Hermes Gardenia LE.

I adore the original - on my skin it smells like clean crispy dollar bills + flowers 😄 - and wanted to try this LE before it sells out forever, but it's too expensive to blind buy 😕 

http://www.sephora.com/jour-d-hermes-gardenia-P399146?skuId=1716984

hehe "clean crispy dollar bills" I love it!! @DaintyDiva

I have this little dry patch of skin near the bottom corner of my mouth..

looks like I drooled in my sleep and just refuse to clean myself up.

Thankx life.

OMG when I thought I had seen it all from those beauty vloggers and their idiotic challenges/hacks now they are putting condoms on their beauty blenders. Say what???? I don't even follow any of them... I just see these stories pop up on my news feed. I don't get it.

Why?  So theyre easier to wash?  Who comes up with these things?  I think perhaps more effort should be put into create different face art and less into how to apply it.  Is it just me or are they all doing moreorless the same look with different devices? YouTube has become boring.  

@heartsmyfaceprobably why I don't follow any of them... they all seem like the same robots to me. Yes. Very boring!

6,152 Replies
testing