Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Thanks for the information @JazaChai. Unfortunately, I don't struggle with white heads (it's more like cystic acne) but if I do get white heads, I'll definitely look at that.

Some more random - 

Cat is having his breakfast - A nice medley of meaty chunks in gravy..

And me watching him purposely lick it up and then spit out the meat chunks because the jerk just wants the gravy.

My Mastiff is the same way!

I had chicken nuggets and fries for dinner last week. I offered him a fry, which he politely declined by turning his head, because he knew that I still had chicken nuggets left. He eventually did eat the fry, but only after I allowed him sniff the plate and confirm all of the chicken was gone.

LOL I thought my cats were the only ones who do this. They go crazy for the gravy lovers Fancy Feast.

@Insomniacmuffin umm our cats must be distant relatives or something! My dearly departed, one-eyed sweet boy Peaches used to either lick the gravy from the top of the chunks and the plate then walk away, or spit the chunks back out after slurping up the gravy, then, as if offended we would serve him such garbage, scratch the floor in front of his plate as if he was burying a pile of s***t from his litter box!!!! The nerve!

try the fancy feast broths! my Ella loves them, she licks all the broth up then later goes back and eats the meat part. She gets it as a treat once a week because she likes them to much.

Mine do this too!

Aw crud cookies!, I just made Rouge for 2018😳 

The brush of shame is on its way.   

Just give me a couple hours before the shame walk so I can paint on some abs and muscle definition. 

OMG LOL!  😂  I'm sure you'd give Cersei a run for her money, girl!  @heartsmyface

Is there anything sucky-er than applying for a passport?

Yes - having to apply for a passport ALL OVER AGAIN because you stupidly allowed yours to lapse beyond the renewal period.

Maybe i'll just never ever leave Canada. Sounds reasonable, eh?

Ugh...I GET you @Insomniacmuffin. I just went to get mine done last week. I had to wait 3 hours to be seen for what took 5 minutes and I was there early. On the first sign-up sheet. I've never had a US passport (I had a Cuban one when I was younger cuz of my mom, and before I became a US citizen). I'm just nervous I effed up somewhere.

Hmmm, being the four people ahead of you in line who are sent away after a three hour wait because they don't have proper identification?    

This is is why I got the ten year passport.  Such a pain to renew them.

Y'all don't have same day renewal/new passport???  Here if you are born in USA you can get a new one in like 2 hours. 

@Insomniacmuffin I went to renew mine since it expires this month and since I got married I hadn't changed my name on my passport. Turns out you can't just renew it with a new name, you have to apply for a new one. UGH! I feel you. I guess I'm never leaving Canada either. 

Is applying for a new one a bad thing?

You just get a new passport number....that is all! 

I got a new passport because I didn't turn in my old one.  (I wasn't sure if they would keep it or not, so I left it at home). 

The multi-leveled hassle of it all cannot be understated.

My daughter found this amazing Maleficent lip look by vladamua 💗:

IMG_8692.PNG

I am forcing myself to fall in love with the ABH MR palette the way the rest of the beauty world has. I am going to use this palette and only this palette until we come to an understanding lol. Wish me luck!

...can cool toned shadows make a major comeback please?!...

6,152 Replies
testing