Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I love the Bite Agave Lip Masks! I’m still working on the peppermint and maple flavors from last year’s holiday sampler. Forgot to bring any on a recent work trip and was feeling so chapped the entire time.

Re: RE: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

@amanda0000   Yes yes yes!  I really love the Fresh Sugar Lemon one, the one in the tin.  I use it every night and it's really keeping my lips calm. 

My lips are always dry, so lip balms are a must have for me. I really love the FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 - Sugar Berry Tinted .

@amanda0000  Yes!!! I’m totally addicted. I literally have so many lip balms. I get super dry lips in the winter and the summer and I find they work for a little while then they stop. But if I see a new one I need to try it. It’s a bad addiction. My favourites are Tatcha Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g

and Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Left my makeup bag at home yesterday so I had to scrounge around at work to see what products I had just laying around...I might have a hoarding problem 😜

IMG_20191003_101418.jpg

Hi @MissPuff,

Love all your lippies! You are not alone, I have a lip liner and liquid lipstick hoarding problem 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

I love Shiseido lipsticks. My favorite right now is the SHISEIDO - Modern Matte Powder Lipstick - 516 Exotic Red. <333

@PenelopeBT  ooooh I love the shiseido modern mattes too, my favorite is Hyper Red though now that it's getting cooler, Exotic Red looks like something I check out...

I don't see a problem.  I just see options!

@danielledanielle Exactly! How can you REALLY choose just one?!

@MissPuff  Maybe a tiny hoarding problem 

@ather  Only a little 😜

@MissPuff, I have a stash like this at work, too! 😀

@MissPuff, I have a stash like this at work, too! 😀

Re: @MissPuff, I have a stash like this at work, too! 😀

@curlychiquita  There's another drawer that I didn't even bother to check, I'm guessing there's even more there 🙂 

@MissPuff That’s a nice stash! Surprisingly, I rarely left lipstick at work; I think my only desk drawer makeup was an extra brow pencil. 

My problem was shoes. Each winter, I wore snow boots to the office and carried a pair of shoes to change into. Since I didn’t wear heels often outside of work, I just left them there so I wouldn’t have to lug them back and fourth all winter. There they stayed through spring, summer, and fall... I’d curated a sizable shoe collection under my desk. 😂 I wish I could find a photo of that. The day we got moved to a different floor of our office building was fun: folks got to see a good chunk of my shoe collection. 

@WinglessOne  It's totally a case of me bringing a new lipstick from home everyday, then forgetting it's here, and bringing another one 🙂

I do that with my shoes too! Winter weather, wouldn't you know 🙂 There are in fact 3 pairs of sneakers under my desk right now, and at least one pair of dressy flats in my car! 

Lol! @MissPuff  You know you are a hoarder (me!) when you see beauty stash pics and notice you have more than 3 of the lipsticks too... I have 4 of what you have 🙂

@Buootiful  Hahaha, that's always the case for me too 🙂 I can't even mini sets anymore because I've usually already purchased the full sized...No lipstick left behind! 

@MissPuff LOL - that happened to me when I switched work bags - I had no idea how many random lipsticks I was toting around everyday!. 

On the bright side - you can re-discover some loves!

@Kim888 Right? My work bag always feels like it weighs a ton and whenever I clean it out...it's like 10 lbs of makeup 🙂 

I have the same problem @MissPuff. My bag has at least 25 lipsticks. When I went for my Perk Hydra Facial, My BA admonished me because of the weight of my handbag.

I am afraid to actually weigh my bag.

testing